|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
2. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
(a) Fleas on his head.
(b) Pigeon poop in his hair.
(c) A tear to his jacket.
(d) Scratches on his scalp.
3. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
(a) A popcicle.
(b) A cold can of Sprite.
(c) A Coke.
(d) A cold bottle of root beer.
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Bird food.
(b) Bread crumbs.
(c) Special K.
5. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(b) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(c) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(d) The pigeon flies away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
2. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
3. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
4. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
5. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)