|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
(a) A cold can of Sprite.
(b) A Coke.
(c) A popcicle.
(d) A cold bottle of root beer.
2. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Lonely to have lost a friend.
(b) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(c) Frightened to be alone.
(d) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
3. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am moving to another city!"
(b) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(c) "I am going to run away from home!"
(d) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Bread crumbs.
(c) Special K.
(d) Bird food.
5. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
(a) Telling people he stole from the grocery store and they are looking for him.
(b) Telling people Palmer was too chicken to get The Treatment and ran away.
(c) Asking people if they have seen him and if so to call the police.
(d) Asking people about him and telling people he has a pigeon for a pet.
Short Answer Questions
1. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
2. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
3. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
4. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
5. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)