|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
(a) Asking people if they have seen him and if so to call the police.
(b) Telling people he stole from the grocery store and they are looking for him.
(c) Telling people Palmer was too chicken to get The Treatment and ran away.
(d) Asking people about him and telling people he has a pigeon for a pet.
2. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(b) Frightened to be alone.
(c) Lonely to have lost a friend.
(d) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
3. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
(a) A popcicle.
(b) A cold bottle of root beer.
(c) A Coke.
(d) A cold can of Sprite.
4. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
(a) Scratches on his scalp.
(b) Fleas on his head.
(c) Pigeon poop in his hair.
(d) A tear to his jacket.
5. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am moving to another city!"
(b) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(c) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(d) "I am going to run away from home!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
2. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
3. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
4. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
5. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)