|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He pretends nothing happened.
(b) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(c) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(d) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
2. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
3. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(b) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(c) The gang has given up on finding him.
(d) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
4. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being a liar.
(b) Having a pigeon.
(c) Being Dorothy's friend.
(d) Being a poor wringer.
5. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
(a) Fleas on his head.
(b) A tear to his jacket.
(c) Scratches on his scalp.
(d) Pigeon poop in his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
2. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
3. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
4. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
5. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)