|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(b) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(c) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(d) The pigeon flies away.
2. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Special K.
(b) Bread crumbs.
(d) Bird food.
3. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
(a) He falls asleep and dreams about pigeons.
(b) He falls asleep and has nightmares about snow.
(c) He does not sleep alone, his pigeon is sleeping in his room.
(d) He does not fall asleep, worried that his pigeon will peck on him.
4. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(b) At Dorothy's house.
(c) In his bedroom with Nipper.
(d) At the park playground.
5. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
(a) Palmer asks her to please call him Snots.
(b) Palmer asks her to please knock before coming in to his room.
(c) Palmer asks her to please buy pigeon food.
(d) Palmer asks her to please do his laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
2. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
3. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
4. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
5. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)