|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(b) "I am moving to another city!"
(c) "I am going to run away from home!"
(d) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
2. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
(a) Nipper at the window and the yellow cat on his bed.
(b) His mother looking at the mess in his room.
(c) Dorothy playing with Nipper and his Nerf ball.
(d) Nipper at the window and Dorothy shooting baskets.
3. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
4. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
(a) He does not fall asleep, worried that his pigeon will peck on him.
(b) He falls asleep and has nightmares about snow.
(c) He falls asleep and dreams about pigeons.
(d) He does not sleep alone, his pigeon is sleeping in his room.
5. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
(b) Nipper lands on his head.
(c) He falls and breaks his leg.
(d) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
2. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
3. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
4. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
5. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)