|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(b) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(c) The gang has given up on finding him.
(d) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
2. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(b) He pretends nothing happened.
(c) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(d) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
3. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being Dorothy's friend.
(b) Having a pigeon.
(c) Being a poor wringer.
(d) Being a liar.
4. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
(a) Asking people if they have seen him and if so to call the police.
(b) Telling people he stole from the grocery store and they are looking for him.
(c) Telling people Palmer was too chicken to get The Treatment and ran away.
(d) Asking people about him and telling people he has a pigeon for a pet.
5. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
(b) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(c) Lonely to have lost a friend.
(d) Frightened to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
2. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
3. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
5. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)