|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
(a) Nipper at the window and the yellow cat on his bed.
(b) Dorothy playing with Nipper and his Nerf ball.
(c) His mother looking at the mess in his room.
(d) Nipper at the window and Dorothy shooting baskets.
2. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) At the park playground.
(b) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(c) At Dorothy's house.
(d) In his bedroom with Nipper.
3. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon flies away.
(b) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(c) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(d) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
4. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
(a) His mother will be angry because he is late for dinner.
(b) The gang will be waiting at his house to beat him up.
(c) Nipper will be dead.
(d) His father will be waiting for him to explain why he has a pigeon.
5. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am moving to another city!"
(b) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(c) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(d) "I am going to run away from home!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
2. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
3. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
4. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
5. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)