|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He pretends nothing happened.
(b) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(c) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(d) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
2. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(b) The gang has given up on finding him.
(c) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
(d) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
3. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
4. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(b) In his bedroom with Nipper.
(c) At Dorothy's house.
(d) At the park playground.
5. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being a liar.
(b) Being Dorothy's friend.
(c) Having a pigeon.
(d) Being a poor wringer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
2. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
3. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
4. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
5. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)