|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(b) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(c) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(d) The pigeon flies away.
2. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
(a) He does not sleep alone, his pigeon is sleeping in his room.
(b) He falls asleep and has nightmares about snow.
(c) He falls asleep and dreams about pigeons.
(d) He does not fall asleep, worried that his pigeon will peck on him.
3. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(b) Special K.
(c) Bread crumbs.
(d) Bird food.
4. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
(a) Scratches on his scalp.
(b) A tear to his jacket.
(c) Fleas on his head.
(d) Pigeon poop in his hair.
5. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
(b) Nipper lands on his head.
(c) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
(d) He falls and breaks his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
2. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
3. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
4. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
5. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)