|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
2. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
(a) A cold can of Sprite.
(b) A popcicle.
(c) A cold bottle of root beer.
(d) A Coke.
3. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
(b) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(c) The gang has given up on finding him.
(d) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
4. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(b) At the park playground.
(c) At Dorothy's house.
(d) In his bedroom with Nipper.
5. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being Dorothy's friend.
(b) Being a poor wringer.
(c) Having a pigeon.
(d) Being a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
2. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
3. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
4. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
5. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)