|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Frightened to be alone.
(b) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(c) Lonely to have lost a friend.
(d) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
2. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Nipper lands on his head.
(b) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
(c) He falls and breaks his leg.
(d) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
3. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) At the park playground.
(b) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(c) In his bedroom with Nipper.
(d) At Dorothy's house.
4. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being Dorothy's friend.
(b) Being a poor wringer.
(c) Being a liar.
(d) Having a pigeon.
5. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
(a) Asking people about him and telling people he has a pigeon for a pet.
(b) Telling people he stole from the grocery store and they are looking for him.
(c) Telling people Palmer was too chicken to get The Treatment and ran away.
(d) Asking people if they have seen him and if so to call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
2. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
3. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
4. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
5. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)