|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(b) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(c) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
(d) He pretends nothing happened.
2. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(b) In his bedroom with Nipper.
(c) At the park playground.
(d) At Dorothy's house.
3. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Bird food.
(b) Special K.
(c) Bread crumbs.
4. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Having a pigeon.
(b) Being a poor wringer.
(c) Being Dorothy's friend.
(d) Being a liar.
5. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
(a) Nipper at the window and Dorothy shooting baskets.
(b) His mother looking at the mess in his room.
(c) Dorothy playing with Nipper and his Nerf ball.
(d) Nipper at the window and the yellow cat on his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
2. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
3. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
4. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
5. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)