|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
(a) His father will be waiting for him to explain why he has a pigeon.
(b) Nipper will be dead.
(c) The gang will be waiting at his house to beat him up.
(d) His mother will be angry because he is late for dinner.
2. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
(b) He falls and breaks his leg.
(c) Nipper lands on his head.
(d) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
3. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
(a) He does not sleep alone, his pigeon is sleeping in his room.
(b) He does not fall asleep, worried that his pigeon will peck on him.
(c) He falls asleep and has nightmares about snow.
(d) He falls asleep and dreams about pigeons.
4. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
(b) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(c) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(d) The gang has given up on finding him.
5. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(b) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(c) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
(d) He pretends nothing happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
2. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
3. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
4. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
5. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)