|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
(b) Nipper lands on his head.
(c) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
(d) He falls and breaks his leg.
2. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) At the park playground.
(b) In his bedroom with Nipper.
(c) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(d) At Dorothy's house.
3. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
(a) He admits to liking Dorothy.
(b) He walks away form the gang.
(c) He admits to having a pet pigeon.
(d) He stomps on and smashes a soda can.
4. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(b) "I am going to run away from home!"
(c) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(d) "I am moving to another city!"
5. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He pretends nothing happened.
(b) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(c) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
(d) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
2. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
3. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
4. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
5. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)