|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am going to run away from home!"
(b) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(c) "I am moving to another city!"
(d) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
2. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(b) He pretends nothing happened.
(c) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
(d) He pretends he hates pigeons.
3. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
(a) Palmer asks her to please buy pigeon food.
(b) Palmer asks her to please knock before coming in to his room.
(c) Palmer asks her to please do his laundry.
(d) Palmer asks her to please call him Snots.
4. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
(a) Dorothy playing with Nipper and his Nerf ball.
(b) His mother looking at the mess in his room.
(c) Nipper at the window and the yellow cat on his bed.
(d) Nipper at the window and Dorothy shooting baskets.
5. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
(a) He stomps on and smashes a soda can.
(b) He admits to having a pet pigeon.
(c) He walks away form the gang.
(d) He admits to liking Dorothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
2. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
3. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
4. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
5. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)