|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
(b) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
(c) He falls and breaks his leg.
(d) Nipper lands on his head.
2. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
(a) He walks away form the gang.
(b) He admits to liking Dorothy.
(c) He stomps on and smashes a soda can.
(d) He admits to having a pet pigeon.
3. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(b) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(c) He pretends nothing happened.
(d) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
4. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Having a pigeon.
(b) Being a liar.
(c) Being Dorothy's friend.
(d) Being a poor wringer.
5. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
(a) His father will be waiting for him to explain why he has a pigeon.
(b) Nipper will be dead.
(c) The gang will be waiting at his house to beat him up.
(d) His mother will be angry because he is late for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
2. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
3. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
5. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)