|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am going to run away from home!"
(b) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(c) "I am moving to another city!"
(d) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
2. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
(a) Nipper at the window and the yellow cat on his bed.
(b) Dorothy playing with Nipper and his Nerf ball.
(c) Nipper at the window and Dorothy shooting baskets.
(d) His mother looking at the mess in his room.
3. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) At Dorothy's house.
(b) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(c) In his bedroom with Nipper.
(d) At the park playground.
4. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(b) The gang has given up on finding him.
(c) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(d) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
5. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
2. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
3. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
4. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
5. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)