|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) In his bedroom with Nipper.
(b) At Dorothy's house.
(c) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(d) At the park playground.
2. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
(a) A tear to his jacket.
(b) Pigeon poop in his hair.
(c) Fleas on his head.
(d) Scratches on his scalp.
3. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
4. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(b) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(c) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(d) The pigeon flies away.
5. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
(a) A cold can of Sprite.
(b) A cold bottle of root beer.
(c) A popcicle.
(d) A Coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
2. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
3. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
4. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
5. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)