|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
(a) Pigeon poop in his hair.
(b) Scratches on his scalp.
(c) Fleas on his head.
(d) A tear to his jacket.
2. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being Dorothy's friend.
(b) Being a poor wringer.
(c) Being a liar.
(d) Having a pigeon.
3. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
(a) Palmer asks her to please buy pigeon food.
(b) Palmer asks her to please knock before coming in to his room.
(c) Palmer asks her to please call him Snots.
(d) Palmer asks her to please do his laundry.
4. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am going to run away from home!"
(b) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(c) "I am moving to another city!"
(d) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
5. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Bread crumbs.
(c) Special K.
(d) Bird food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
2. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
3. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
4. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
5. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)