|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
(a) Nipper will be dead.
(b) The gang will be waiting at his house to beat him up.
(c) His father will be waiting for him to explain why he has a pigeon.
(d) His mother will be angry because he is late for dinner.
2. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(b) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(c) The pigeon flies away.
(d) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
3. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(b) Bird food.
(c) Bread crumbs.
(d) Special K.
4. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
(b) Nipper lands on his head.
(c) He falls and breaks his leg.
(d) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
5. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
2. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
3. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
4. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
5. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)