|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the trial is about to begin, who is ushered out of his courtroom seat in case he is called as a witness?
(a) Steven Brandt.
(b) Daniel Kelly.
(c) Andrew Picard.
(d) Richard Farley.
2. According to the testimony given, where did the platoon sit down and decide what story they would all hold to regarding the events at the hospital?
(a) In a prison cell.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a jungle.
(d) In a small bunker.
3. When one of the panelists questions the trial's first witness, what does the witness admit to doing?
(a) Stabbing several people.
(b) Killing several people.
(c) Shooting at several people.
(d) Hitting several people.
4. According to Corva, what is the name of the JAG representative taking over for Harper?
(a) General Hayes.
(b) General Crane.
(c) General Milligan.
(d) General Gilmer.
5. How many members sit on the panel that serves as the jury for the court martial trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people is NOT part of the JAG team?
2. According to Corva's story about one of his other clients, why did the sharpshooter kill those people?
3. Who finally locates several members of Tyson's old platoon, according to Corva?
4. According to Brandt's testimony, while the platoon members were running wild in the hospital, what was Tyson doing?
5. What is the name of the rabbi who must give up his office for Corva and Tyson?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the rabbi is asked about giving up his office for Corva and Tyson to use, what does the rabbit say?
2. As Tyson and Corva share a drink, what does Tyson realize about other people who had served and returned from Vietnam?
3. Describe the appearance of Richard Farley at the court martial trial.
4. When Steven Brandt is on the stand, what does Brandt say was his impression of Tyson while the platoon was in the operating room?
5. When Corva cross-examines Brandt, Corva seems to jump randomly from point to point. What was Corva's purpose in this seeming randomness?
6. What is the major difference between a Grand Jury and the initial phase of the court martial?
7. As the court martial approaches, what does Corva remind Tyson will happen if Tyson is ordered to tell the truth?
8. As Sproule explains the trial's purpose, what does Sproule warn the prosecution against?
9. Why is Corva pleased that the panel takes more than a few hours to return their verdict?
10. As Tyson and Corva share a drink, Corva tells Tyson that he thinks Tyson is guilty. What does Corva not want Tyson to have to do?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)