|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the noted military law professor that the government's team consults?
(a) Colonel Helney.
(b) Colonel Horton.
(c) Colonel Hickman.
(d) Colonel Harper.
2. What does Levin tell Tyson is his "ticket out" of the court martial?
(a) The rules of engagement Tyson was given.
(b) The rules of engagement Levin was given.
(c) The rules of engagement Brandt was given.
(d) The rules of engagement Harper was given.
3. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
(a) Leaves the base.
(b) Has a visitor.
(c) Goes to the museum.
(d) Calls Marcy.
4. Who agrees to represent Ben Tyson at his court martial?
(a) Vincent Corva.
(b) Keith Overbrook.
(c) Karen Harper.
(d) Chet Brown.
5. According to Tyson, what was the alleged hospital building lacking?
(a) Adequate parking.
(b) Translated identification.
(c) A Red Cross flag.
(d) A blue medic symbol.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tyson and Marcy go to the officer's club to have dinner, who does the person Tyson introduces to his wife claim to be?
2. When Tyson arrives at his office after seeing the book for the first time, what does Tyson have his secretary do?
3. What is the name of the man Tyson goes outside to meet, while having dinner with Marcy?
4. On what day did the fateful attack in Vietnam involving Tyson's platoon take place?
5. What kind of platoon was Tyson's platoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to what Picard tells Ben Tyson, why did his mysterious visitor come to see him?
2. When Tyson and his wife attend his party, what new feeling does Tyson's wife experience?
3. Why is Ben Tyson afraid of following the advice given to him by his attorney just after Tyson learns of the book's existence?
4. As Ben Tyson sees the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam, what does Tyson suddenly realize?
5. Why do the charges against Tyson make a distinction between Orientals and Caucasians?
6. Why does Marcy object to the company's offer to relocate Tyson?
7. According to Tyson, it was standard practice in Vietnam that an officer had some enemy weapons to turn in with bodies of innocent civilians killed. Why?
8. Why does Tyson object to the radius in which Tyson's travel is restricted to while he lives on the military base?
9. As Tyson and his military attorney talk, what "true" battle story does Tyson share with his attorney?
10. Why does Tyson refuse to call for those members of his platoon who are still alive to come to his defense?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)