|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson begins to beat up the man he goes outside the officer's club to meet, who breaks up the fight?
(a) Vincent Corva.
(b) Chet Brown.
(c) Keith Overbrook.
(d) Martin Levin.
2. How many unnamed sources does the author of the book about Tyson's platoon cite as his sources of information?
3. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
(a) Watching television.
4. What is the name of the noted military law professor that the government's team consults?
(a) Colonel Harper.
(b) Colonel Hickman.
(c) Colonel Helney.
(d) Colonel Horton.
5. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Allan Picard.
(b) Andrew Picard.
(c) Alex Picard.
(d) Adam Picard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of building did Tyson's platoon attack, according to the book?
2. While having dinner with Marcy, who does Tyson go outside to meet?
3. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
4. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
5. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Tyson tells Marcy that they need a new car, why does Marcy tell him the car purchase is unwise?
2. When Tyson meets with his attorney after learning of the book's existence, what does Tyson's attorney advise Tyson to do?
3. Why was Tyson not reassigned in Vietnam like he was supposed to be?
4. Why does Tyson excuse himself from the officer's club while he is dining with Marcy to meet a man outside?
5. As Ben Tyson sees the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam, what does Tyson suddenly realize?
6. Why do Berg, Truscott, and Van Arken decide to go after Tyson instead of the enlisted men?
7. Why does Marcy object to the company's offer to relocate Tyson?
8. How much money does Tyson's military attorney agree to represent Tyson for?
9. Why is Ben Tyson afraid of following the advice given to him by his attorney just after Tyson learns of the book's existence?
10. According to what Tyson confides to Levin during their meeting, how did Tyson come to feel during his time in Vietnam?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)