|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson left Sister Teresa at the end of their second meeting, what did Tyson agree to do for the next day's children's party?
(a) Dress up as Santa.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Serve the meal.
(d) Offer the blessing.
2. What is the name of Ben Tyson's wife?
3. After Tyson leaves the cottage and returns to work in the city, Marcy calls Ben. What does Ben tell Marcy?
(a) He's been recalled to the military.
(b) He will be indicted for murder.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He misses her.
4. What is the name of the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country?
(a) Russ Berg.
(b) Chet Brown.
(c) Phillip Sloan.
(d) David Tyson.
5. What is the name of Ben Tyson's son?
6. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) William Van Arken.
(c) Herbert Swenson.
(d) Fraser Duncan.
7. What are the enlisted men offered in exchange for their testimony against Tyson?
(b) 2-5 years.
(c) Community service.
8. When Marcy and Ben discuss where David should go to school, where does Ben want to send David?
(a) To Minnesota.
(b) To Virginia.
(c) To New Mexico.
(d) To Florida.
9. What is the name of the man Tyson goes outside to meet, while having dinner with Marcy?
(a) Wally Johnson.
(b) Wally Jones.
(c) Wally Jefferies.
(d) Wally Jamison.
10. According to the charges brought against Tyson, how many "Orientals" is Tyson accused of murdering?
11. When Tyson returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor after visiting Picard, what is his son doing?
(b) Talking on the phone.
(d) Necking with a girl.
12. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
13. What is the name of the noted military law professor that the government's team consults?
(a) Colonel Horton.
(b) Colonel Helney.
(c) Colonel Harper.
(d) Colonel Hickman.
14. As Tyson re-reads his military log's final entries, what words are included that Tyson believes could be extremely damaging at trial?
15. What trials was the noted military law professor involved in?
(a) The Hindenberg trials.
(b) The Hue trials.
(c) The Nuremberg trials.
(d) The Hitler trials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of platoon was Tyson's platoon?
2. When Tyson's wife arrives home the day Tyson first learns of the book, what does Tyson's wife find him doing?
3. When Tyson arrives at his office after seeing the book for the first time, what does Tyson have his secretary do?
4. What does Tyson do after leaving Picard's house?
5. As Tyson re-reads his military log's final entries, what does he see that the doctor who treated him noted in his file that Tyson could not tolerate?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)