|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson is leaving his house, what does his limousine driver tell him?
(a) Tyson is a good man.
(b) They are being followed.
(c) They are not going back to the base.
(d) Tyson is a fool.
2. On the second meeting between Sister Teresa and Tyson, where did Tyson drive Sister Teresa to?
(a) To the US Army base.
(b) The hospital in Hue.
(c) To Major Harper's office.
(d) The Joan of Arc Church.
3. How long does it take for Tyson and his wife to consider the public's perception before undertaking any activity?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Where is Ben Tyson when he sees a book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) On a train.
(c) On a plane.
(d) On a bus.
5. According to the noted military law professor, who must be called into account before lieutenants can be court-martialed?
6. Who was the only member of Tyson's platoon to die inside the hospital during the massacre?
(a) Richard Farley.
(b) Donald Harper.
(c) Lawrence Cane.
(d) Steven Brandt.
7. What does Levin advise Tyson to tell the court martial panel that he was surrounded by in Vietnam?
(c) Enemy soldiers.
8. After Tyson leaves the cottage and returns to work in the city, Marcy calls Ben. What does Ben tell Marcy?
(a) He will be indicted for murder.
(b) He misses her.
(c) He's been recalled to the military.
(d) He loves her.
9. What is the name of the noted military law professor that the government's team consults?
(a) Colonel Horton.
(b) Colonel Helney.
(c) Colonel Hickman.
(d) Colonel Harper.
10. When Harper shows up on the military base, she tells Tyson that there is enough evidence to convene the court martial. What does Harper fear?
(a) That Tyson will not get a fair hearing.
(b) That Tyson will be found guilty.
(c) That Tyson's rights have been violated.
(d) That Tyson will not survive until the hearing.
11. When Tyson returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor after visiting Picard, what is his wife doing?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Dining out with a friend.
12. On what date was Ben Tyson supposed to have been reassigned while serving his country in Vietnam?
(a) January 30.
(b) March 15.
(c) December 4.
(d) February 3.
13. Where does the second interview between Tyson and the government's investigator take place?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Los Angeles.
14. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) Herbert Swenson.
(c) Fraser Duncan.
(d) William Van Arken.
15. What is Tranquility?
(a) A recreational vehicle.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A semi truck.
(d) A cabin cruiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the cottage that Tyson rents for the summer located?
2. What is the name of the attorney Tyson meets with after first seeing the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
3. After Tyson's platoon pulled back after being pinned down by enemy fire, where did the platoon meet up with a larger platoon?
4. What are the enlisted men offered in exchange for their testimony against Tyson?
5. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)