|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second interview with the government investigator, who does Tyson admit to knowing prior to the events at the hospital?
(a) Sister Maria.
(b) Sister Nancy.
(c) Sister Mary.
(d) Sister Teresa.
2. When Tyson begins to beat up the man he goes outside the officer's club to meet, who breaks up the fight?
(a) Keith Overbrook.
(b) Martin Levin.
(c) Chet Brown.
(d) Vincent Corva.
3. How many unnamed sources does the author of the book about Tyson's platoon cite as his sources of information?
4. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Alex Picard.
(b) Adam Picard.
(c) Andrew Picard.
(d) Allan Picard.
5. How many men from Tyson's platoon are still in the military?
6. What is the name of the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country?
(a) Russ Berg.
(b) David Tyson.
(c) Phillip Sloan.
(d) Chet Brown.
7. While having dinner with Marcy, who does Tyson go outside to meet?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A spy.
(c) A witness.
(d) A government investigator.
8. After the charges are filed, Tyson has new restrictions placed upon him. What is NOT one of the restrictions Tyson must now adhere to?
(a) Tyson must not leave the base.
(b) Tyson cannot work at the museum.
(c) Tyson must check in with Levin daily.
(d) Tyson cannot have any visitors.
9. What happens when the fight outside the officer's club is broken up?
(a) Tyson is laughed at.
(b) Tyson is taken back inside the officer's club.
(c) Tyson is forced into a car.
(d) Tyson is shot.
10. What is the potentially worst punishment that Tyson and his men could be facing, pending the trial's outcome?
(a) Death by lethal injection.
(c) Death by firing squad.
(d) Life imprisonment.
11. How did the only member of Tyson's platoon to be killed in the hospital massacre die?
(a) Shot through the heart.
(b) Shot in the head.
(c) Stabbed in the neck.
(d) Stabbed in the stomach.
12. When Tyson is leaving his house, what does his limousine driver tell him?
(a) They are not going back to the base.
(b) Tyson is a fool.
(c) They are being followed.
(d) Tyson is a good man.
13. How is the greeting Tyson receives at the military base characterized?
(a) As harried.
(b) As friendly.
(c) As rude.
(d) As congenial.
14. According to the noted military law professor, who must be called into account before lieutenants can be court-martialed?
15. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
(b) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of building did Tyson's platoon attack, according to the book?
2. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
3. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
4. When did Tyson originally sign the military oath that Levin assures him is still valid for his court martial?
5. What does Tyson do after leaving Picard's house?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)