|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Tyson almost told the truth to about the events in Vietnam?
(a) Dr. Stahl.
(b) Dr. Hue.
(c) Dr. Ramsey.
(d) Dr. Mayne.
2. On what day did the fateful attack in Vietnam involving Tyson's platoon take place?
(a) January 15.
(b) March 15.
(c) February 15.
(d) April 15.
3. How did the only member of Tyson's platoon to be killed in the hospital massacre die?
(a) Shot in the head.
(b) Stabbed in the stomach.
(c) Shot through the heart.
(d) Stabbed in the neck.
4. According to Tyson's military attorney, it is always a bad idea to cross-examine who?
(a) A nun.
(b) A liar.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A witness.
5. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
(a) Has a visitor.
(b) Goes to the museum.
(c) Calls Marcy.
(d) Leaves the base.
6. When Tyson and Marcy go to the officer's club to have dinner, who does the person Tyson introduces to his wife claim to be?
(a) A special investigator.
(b) A Methodist minister.
(c) A Baptist chaplain.
(d) A Vietnam veteran.
7. What does Harper ask Tyson to plead guilty to?
8. When Tyson returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor after visiting Picard, what is his son doing?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(d) Necking with a girl.
9. In the second interview with the government investigator, who does Tyson admit to knowing prior to the events at the hospital?
(a) Sister Mary.
(b) Sister Maria.
(c) Sister Nancy.
(d) Sister Teresa.
10. When Tyson recalls his second meeting with Sister Teresa, what Christmas gift did he give her?
11. What happens when the fight outside the officer's club is broken up?
(a) Tyson is shot.
(b) Tyson is laughed at.
(c) Tyson is taken back inside the officer's club.
(d) Tyson is forced into a car.
12. When Tyson and Marcy go to the officer's club to have dinner, who does Tyson introduce Marcy to?
(a) Kenneth Overland.
(b) Keith Overbrook.
(c) Kennard Oakes.
(d) Kendrick Oakton.
13. What does Tyson do after leaving Picard's house?
(a) Goes for a swim.
(b) Buys a present for his wife.
(c) Goes to visit Harper.
(d) Closes his bank account.
14. After the charges are filed, Tyson has new restrictions placed upon him. What is NOT one of the restrictions Tyson must now adhere to?
(a) Tyson must not leave the base.
(b) Tyson cannot work at the museum.
(c) Tyson must check in with Levin daily.
(d) Tyson cannot have any visitors.
15. After Tyson leaves the cottage and returns to work in the city, Marcy calls Ben. What does Ben tell Marcy?
(a) He's been recalled to the military.
(b) He will be indicted for murder.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He misses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the officer who greets Tyson when he arrives at the military base?
2. How many men from Tyson's platoon are still in the military?
3. What is the name of the man Tyson goes outside to meet, while having dinner with Marcy?
4. What was hanging out of one of the windows of the building Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
5. When Tyson is leaving his house, what does his limousine driver tell him?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)