|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson goes home to tie up some loose ends, he calls Marcy. What does he tell Marcy he wants?
(a) A baby.
(b) A boat.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A motorcycle.
2. While having dinner with Marcy, who does Tyson go outside to meet?
(a) A government investigator.
(b) A witness.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A spy.
3. Just before Harper leaves the military base after visiting with Tyson, what does she suggest that Tyson do?
(a) Say good-bye to his wife.
(b) Plan for a guilty verdict.
(c) Flee the country.
(d) Hire a military attorney.
4. How many unnamed sources does the author of the book about Tyson's platoon cite as his sources of information?
5. What is the name of the attorney Tyson meets with after first seeing the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Phillip Sutter.
(b) Phillip Slater.
(c) Phillip Sloan.
(d) Phillip Stone.
6. What is the name of the military base that Tyson reports to?
(a) Fort Hamilton.
(b) Fort Hood.
(c) Fort Washington.
(d) Fort Benjamin.
7. When Marcy and Ben discuss where David should go to school, who does Ben want to send David to live with?
(a) David's grandmother.
(b) David's aunt.
(c) David's sister.
(d) David's uncle.
8. Marcy tells Ben that she bought a new car. What kind of car does she say she bought?
(a) A Saturn.
(b) A Jeep.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A Buick.
9. Who does the government decide to put in charge of the investigation against Tyson?
(a) Major Harper.
(b) Major Van Arken.
(c) Major Truscott.
(d) Major Berg.
10. What happens when the fight outside the officer's club is broken up?
(a) Tyson is taken back inside the officer's club.
(b) Tyson is forced into a car.
(c) Tyson is laughed at.
(d) Tyson is shot.
11. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Tyson almost told the truth to about the events in Vietnam?
(a) Dr. Ramsey.
(b) Dr. Stahl.
(c) Dr. Hue.
(d) Dr. Mayne.
12. How did the only member of Tyson's platoon to be killed in the hospital massacre die?
(a) Stabbed in the stomach.
(b) Shot through the heart.
(c) Shot in the head.
(d) Stabbed in the neck.
13. What is the name of Ben Tyson's wife?
14. What is Tyson doing when Major Harper shows up on the military base?
(a) Checking in books.
(b) Giving a tour.
(c) Taking dictation.
(d) Cooking lunch.
15. Which of the men attending the jurisdictional meeting parts with an admonition to remember the potential penalties that Tyson and his men are facing?
(a) William Van Arken.
(b) Thomas Berg.
(c) Herbert Swenson.
(d) Fraser Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tyson is leaving his house, what does his limousine driver tell him?
2. Where is Ben Tyson when he sees a book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
3. On the military base, who is Tyson's immediate supervisor?
4. What is the name of the witness from Tyson's platoon who turns up dead after the investigation begins?
5. In the second interview with the government investigator, who does Tyson admit to knowing prior to the events at the hospital?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)