|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is Tyson's court martial hearing set for?
(a) October 27.
(b) October 15.
(c) October 1.
(d) October 31.
2. When Marcy and Ben discuss where David should go to school, who does Ben want to send David to live with?
(a) David's uncle.
(b) David's grandmother.
(c) David's sister.
(d) David's aunt.
3. According to Brandt's testimony, who was responsible for shooting Cane through the heart?
(a) A sniper.
(b) A citizen.
(c) Daniel Kelly.
(d) Ben Tyson.
4. What happens when the fight outside the officer's club is broken up?
(a) Tyson is shot.
(b) Tyson is laughed at.
(c) Tyson is taken back inside the officer's club.
(d) Tyson is forced into a car.
5. According to the noted military law professor, who must be called into account before lieutenants can be court-martialed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the first witness is called at the trial, what does Corva have to decide?
2. While having dinner with Marcy, who does Tyson go outside to meet?
3. According to military law, what percentage of panel members must agree in order to return a verdict?
4. As Tyson re-reads his military log's final entries, what does he see that the doctor who treated him noted in his file that Tyson could not tolerate?
5. What does the trial's first witness admit under oath regarding Tyson's mental state in Vietnam?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)