|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the enlisted men offered in exchange for their testimony against Tyson?
(b) 2-5 years.
(c) Community service.
2. After Tyson's platoon pulled back after being pinned down by enemy fire, where did the platoon meet up with a larger platoon?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) At a graveyard.
(c) At the border.
(d) At a medic tent.
3. According to Tyson, who taught Tyson to be loyal?
(a) The Army.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) The church.
4. Just before Harper leaves the military base after visiting with Tyson, what does she suggest that Tyson do?
(a) Hire a military attorney.
(b) Say good-bye to his wife.
(c) Plan for a guilty verdict.
(d) Flee the country.
5. When Tyson returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor after visiting Picard, what is his son doing?
(c) Necking with a girl.
(d) Talking on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the panelists vote not guilty?
2. Who was responsible for killing the only member of Tyson's platoon who died in the hospital massacre?
3. What is the name of the man Tyson goes outside to meet, while having dinner with Marcy?
4. What trials was the noted military law professor involved in?
5. When Marcy and Ben talk after Ben returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor, what does Marcy want Ben to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)