|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the only member of Tyson's platoon to be killed in the hospital massacre die?
(a) Shot through the heart.
(b) Shot in the head.
(c) Stabbed in the stomach.
(d) Stabbed in the neck.
2. At the time of the court martial, who has become a successful Miami businessman?
(a) Lawrence Crane.
(b) Lee Walker.
(c) Richard Farley.
(d) Hernando Beltran.
3. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Adam Picard.
(b) Allan Picard.
(c) Andrew Picard.
(d) Alex Picard.
4. According to the JAG prosecution attorney, what is the one thing that will NOT come out of the court martial hearing?
(a) A resolution.
(b) An apology.
(c) An ending.
(d) A verdict.
5. What does Corva announce as the hearing begins that draws criticism?
(a) He is not ready to proceed.
(b) He is not able to find Sister Teresa.
(c) He is not going to call Tyson.
(d) He is not going to call any witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Tyson and his platoon left the hospital after the massacre, who asked Tyson where the platoon was now headed?
2. As Tyson and his platoon left the hospital after the massacre, where did Tyson tell his questioner that the platoon was headed to?
3. When Tyson and Corva arrive for the court martial hearing, Corva sends Tyson into their conference room alone. What reason do the men NOT give for pledging their loyalty to Tyson?
4. What is the name of the limousine driver who takes Tyson home?
5. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Tyson almost told the truth to about the events in Vietnam?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)