|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor after visiting Picard, what is his wife doing?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Dining out with a friend.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Reading a book.
2. Marcy tells Ben that she bought a new car. What kind of car does she say she bought?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Saturn.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Mercedes.
3. Who was the only member of Tyson's platoon to die inside the hospital during the massacre?
(a) Donald Harper.
(b) Lawrence Cane.
(c) Richard Farley.
(d) Steven Brandt.
4. What are the enlisted men offered in exchange for their testimony against Tyson?
(a) Community service.
(c) 2-5 years.
5. How long does it take for Tyson and his wife to consider the public's perception before undertaking any activity?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the hospital in Hue, who threw a grenade at a young boy who jumped out one of the hospital's windows?
2. Who is the aide to the Secretary of Defense?
3. In the hospital in Hue, who shot a man who actually made it out of the hospital alive?
4. When Tyson goes home, what does he discover?
5. Where is the cottage that Tyson rents for the summer located?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)