|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson goes home to tie up some loose ends, he calls Marcy. What does he tell Marcy he wants?
(a) A baby.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A boat.
(d) A kitten.
2. Which of the following people is NOT part of the JAG team?
(a) Major Weinroth.
(b) Captain Longo.
(c) Colonel Pierce.
(d) Colonel Major Hodges.
3. What day is Tyson's court martial hearing set for?
(a) October 15.
(b) October 31.
(c) October 1.
(d) October 27.
4. Just before Harper leaves the military base after visiting with Tyson, what does she suggest that Tyson do?
(a) Hire a military attorney.
(b) Flee the country.
(c) Plan for a guilty verdict.
(d) Say good-bye to his wife.
5. The night after the hospital massacre, which platoon member began the story that the men would all eventually agree to stick to?
(a) Steven Brandt.
(b) Richard Farley.
(c) Ben Tyson.
(d) Daniel Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the military base, what is Tyson's assigned position?
2. When Tyson arrives at his office after seeing the book for the first time, what does Tyson have his secretary do?
3. At the time of the court martial, who is a mechanic?
4. What is the name of the attorney Tyson meets with after first seeing the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
5. After the trial lets out for the day, who does Tyson run into on the walk between Corva's assigned quarters and the house Tyson and his family are assigned to?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)