|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the panel do Tyson and Corva elect to eliminate from the panel?
(a) Colonel Harper.
(b) Colonel Martin.
(c) Colonel Laski.
(d) Colonel Pierce.
2. According to the prosecutor's opening statement, what does the prosecution NOT have to do?
(a) Prove Tyson pulled the trigger.
(b) Prove Tyson is culpable.
(c) Prove Tyson ordered his men.
(d) Prove Tyson is responsible.
3. How is the greeting Tyson receives at the military base characterized?
(a) As harried.
(b) As rude.
(c) As friendly.
(d) As congenial.
4. When Marcy and Ben talk after Ben returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor, what does Marcy want Ben to do?
(a) Give a public interview.
(b) Find a new attorney.
(c) Call David for dinner.
(d) Flee the country.
5. How many wounded American soldiers were brought into the building that Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tyson characterize the entire court martial proceedings?
2. Who was the only member of Tyson's platoon to die inside the hospital during the massacre?
3. Who finally locates several members of Tyson's old platoon, according to Corva?
4. When Tyson goes to visit Andrew Picard, who does Tyson discover has also been to see Picard?
5. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)