|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was responsible for killing the only member of Tyson's platoon who died in the hospital massacre?
(a) Lawrence Cane.
(b) Richard Farley.
(c) Ben Tyson.
(d) Steven Brandt.
2. What is notably absent from the charges against Tyson?
(a) A restriction limiting Tyson's visitors.
(b) A restriction limiting Tyson's movement.
(c) A restriction limiting Tyson's discovery.
(d) A restriction limiting Tyson's punishment.
3. In Vietnam, when Tyson and his platoon came across civilians digging in the ground, what were the civilians doing?
(a) Digging irrigation ditches.
(b) Burying dead enemy soldiers.
(c) Burying dead animals.
(d) Hiding treasures.
4. Where is the court martial trial held?
(a) In a castle.
(b) In a church.
(c) On the Army base.
(d) In a conference room.
5. What kind of platoon was Tyson's platoon?
(a) An infantry division.
(b) A ballistics division.
(c) A reconnaissance platoon.
(d) A rifle platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tyson try to comfort the mother of the only man in his platoon to die inside the hospital?
2. As Tyson remembers back to the day of his injury, what did he remember the person attending him writing on his forehead?
3. Who does the person offering to pay for the hit on Brandt ask to arrange the hit?
4. The night after the hospital massacre, which platoon member next took up the story that the men would all eventually agree to stick to?
5. According to Tyson, who taught Tyson to be loyal?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)