|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson and Corva arrive for the court martial hearing, Corva sends Tyson into their conference room alone. What reason do the men NOT give for pledging their loyalty to Tyson?
(d) Public image.
2. Who does the government decide to put in charge of the investigation against Tyson?
(a) Major Harper.
(b) Major Van Arken.
(c) Major Berg.
(d) Major Truscott.
3. Where do Tyson's employers tell him that they would like to have him work?
(a) In Tokyo.
(b) In Beijing.
(c) In Madrid.
(d) In Berlin.
4. How many members sit on the panel that serves as the jury for the court martial trial?
5. After the trial lets out for the day, who does Tyson run into on the walk between Corva's assigned quarters and the house Tyson and his family are assigned to?
(a) Richard Farley.
(b) Steven Brandt.
(c) Karen Harper.
(d) Phillip Sloan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people is NOT part of the JAG team?
2. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
3. How did the only member of Tyson's platoon to be killed in the hospital massacre die?
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Tyson almost told the truth to about the events in Vietnam?
5. In the hospital in Hue, who threw a grenade at a young boy who jumped out one of the hospital's windows?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)