|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson's wife arrives home the day Tyson first learns of the book, what does Tyson's wife find him doing?
2. What does Corva caution Tyson about being careful that his family does NOT show to the public?
3. Where do Tyson's employers tell him that they would like to have him work?
(a) In Tokyo.
(b) In Berlin.
(c) In Madrid.
(d) In Beijing.
4. According to Corva, what is the name of the JAG representative taking over for Harper?
(a) General Gilmer.
(b) General Crane.
(c) General Hayes.
(d) General Milligan.
5. What is the name of Ben Tyson's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is Tyson's court martial hearing set for?
2. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
3. Which of the following men is NOT in the conference room waiting for Tyson?
4. When Tyson and Corva arrive for the court martial hearing, Corva sends Tyson into their conference room alone. What excuse does Corva give for sending Tyson in alone?
5. When Tyson recalls his second meeting with Sister Teresa, what Christmas gift did he give her?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)