|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the charges are filed, Tyson has new restrictions placed upon him. What is NOT one of the restrictions Tyson must now adhere to?
(a) Tyson must not leave the base.
(b) Tyson must check in with Levin daily.
(c) Tyson cannot work at the museum.
(d) Tyson cannot have any visitors.
2. Where does the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country tell Tyson he should go?
3. What is Tyson doing when Major Harper shows up on the military base?
(a) Cooking lunch.
(b) Checking in books.
(c) Taking dictation.
(d) Giving a tour.
4. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) Fraser Duncan.
(c) Herbert Swenson.
(d) William Van Arken.
5. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
(a) Goes to the museum.
(b) Has a visitor.
(c) Calls Marcy.
(d) Leaves the base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tranquility?
2. When did Tyson originally sign the military oath that Levin assures him is still valid for his court martial?
3. As Tyson and his platoon left the hospital after the massacre, who asked Tyson where the platoon was now headed?
4. How many wounded American soldiers were brought into the building that Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
5. What was An Ninh Ha?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)