|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Tyson remembers back to the day of his injury, who was tending to him?
(a) Richard Farley.
(b) Daniel Kelly.
(c) Steven Brandt.
(d) Lawrence Cane.
2. What is the name of the limousine driver who takes Tyson home?
(a) Matthew Winter.
(b) Marty Webber.
(c) Marcus Wayne.
(d) Mason Williams.
3. What does Harper ask Tyson to plead guilty to?
4. What does Levin advise Tyson to tell the court martial panel that he was surrounded by in Vietnam?
(b) Enemy soldiers.
5. According to Corva's story about one of his other clients, how many people did the sharpshooter kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
2. When Tyson's wife arrives home the day Tyson first learns of the book, what does Tyson's wife find him doing?
3. What does Levin tell Tyson is his "ticket out" of the court martial?
4. The night after the hospital massacre, which platoon member next took up the story that the men would all eventually agree to stick to?
5. On what date was Ben Tyson supposed to have been reassigned while serving his country in Vietnam?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)