|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tyson's military attorney, it is always a bad idea to cross-examine who?
(a) A witness.
(b) A nun.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A liar.
2. According to his statement, who first told Picard the story of the hospital massacre?
(a) Richard Farley.
(b) Steven Brandt.
(c) Sister Teresa.
(d) Daniel Kelly.
3. According to Corva's story about one of his other clients, how many people did the sharpshooter kill?
4. When Tyson goes home to tie up some loose ends, he calls Marcy. What does he tell Marcy he wants?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A baby.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A boat.
5. When Tyson begins to beat up the man he goes outside the officer's club to meet, who breaks up the fight?
(a) Keith Overbrook.
(b) Chet Brown.
(c) Martin Levin.
(d) Vincent Corva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the military base that Tyson reports to?
2. Where is the cottage that Tyson rents for the summer located?
3. What is the name of the officer who greets Tyson when he arrives at the military base?
4. According to Corva, what is the name of the JAG representative taking over for Harper?
5. Which of the men attending the jurisdictional meeting parts with an admonition to remember the potential penalties that Tyson and his men are facing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)