|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
2. When Tyson and Marcy go to the officer's club to have dinner, who does Tyson introduce Marcy to?
(a) Kennard Oakes.
(b) Kenneth Overland.
(c) Kendrick Oakton.
(d) Keith Overbrook.
3. What is the name of the witness from Tyson's platoon who turns up dead after the investigation begins?
(a) Chet Brown.
(b) Martin Levin.
(c) Keith Overbrook.
(d) Harold Simcox.
4. What was An Ninh Ha?
(a) The hospital's name.
(b) A suburb of Hue.
(c) An enemy soldier.
(d) A nun.
5. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
(a) Fraser Duncan.
(b) William Van Arken.
(c) Thomas Berg.
(d) Herbert Swenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Levin tell Tyson is his "ticket out" of the court martial?
2. On the second meeting between Sister Teresa and Tyson, where did Tyson drive Sister Teresa to?
3. What is the name of the officer who greets Tyson when he arrives at the military base?
4. What is Tranquility?
5. Which of the men attending the jurisdictional meeting parts with an admonition to remember the potential penalties that Tyson and his men are facing?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)