|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Tyson leaves the cottage and returns to work in the city, Marcy calls Ben. What does Ben tell Marcy?
(a) He's been recalled to the military.
(b) He misses her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He will be indicted for murder.
2. How did Tyson try to comfort the mother of the only man in his platoon to die inside the hospital?
(a) With a personal visit.
(b) With a phone call.
(c) With a letter.
(d) With a photograph.
3. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) Herbert Swenson.
(c) Fraser Duncan.
(d) William Van Arken.
4. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Allan Picard.
(b) Andrew Picard.
(c) Adam Picard.
(d) Alex Picard.
5. What is the name of Ben Tyson's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of building did Tyson's platoon attack, according to the book?
2. Who agrees to represent Ben Tyson at his court martial?
3. What does Tyson do after leaving Picard's house?
4. When Marcy and Ben talk after Ben returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor, what does Marcy want Ben to do?
5. In the second interview with the government investigator, who does Tyson admit to knowing prior to the events at the hospital?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)