|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tyson do after leaving Picard's house?
(a) Goes to visit Harper.
(b) Goes for a swim.
(c) Closes his bank account.
(d) Buys a present for his wife.
2. Where do Tyson's employers tell him that they would like to have him work?
(a) In Beijing.
(b) In Berlin.
(c) In Madrid.
(d) In Tokyo.
3. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
4. When Tyson recalls his second meeting with Sister Teresa, what Christmas gift did he give her?
5. When Harper shows up on the military base, she tells Tyson that there is enough evidence to convene the court martial. What does Harper fear?
(a) That Tyson will not get a fair hearing.
(b) That Tyson's rights have been violated.
(c) That Tyson will be found guilty.
(d) That Tyson will not survive until the hearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
2. What is the potentially worst punishment that Tyson and his men could be facing, pending the trial's outcome?
3. What is the name of the military base that Tyson reports to?
4. In the second interview with the government investigator, who does Tyson admit to knowing prior to the events at the hospital?
5. Who is the aide to the Secretary of Defense?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)