|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country?
(a) Phillip Sloan.
(b) David Tyson.
(c) Russ Berg.
(d) Chet Brown.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Tyson almost told the truth to about the events in Vietnam?
(a) Dr. Hue.
(b) Dr. Stahl.
(c) Dr. Ramsey.
(d) Dr. Mayne.
3. When Tyson's wife arrives home the day Tyson first learns of the book, what does Tyson's wife find him doing?
4. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
(a) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. What is the name of Ben Tyson's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Tyson and his wife to consider the public's perception before undertaking any activity?
2. On the military base, who is Tyson's immediate supervisor?
3. Just before Harper leaves the military base after visiting with Tyson, what does she suggest that Tyson do?
4. What is the name of the attorney Tyson meets with after first seeing the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
5. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)