|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the government decide to put in charge of the investigation against Tyson?
(a) Major Harper.
(b) Major Berg.
(c) Major Truscott.
(d) Major Van Arken.
2. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
(a) Herbert Swenson.
(b) Thomas Berg.
(c) Fraser Duncan.
(d) William Van Arken.
3. Who attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case from the Secretary of the Army's office?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) Fraser Duncan.
(c) William Van Arken.
(d) Herbert Swenson.
4. How long does it take for Tyson and his wife to consider the public's perception before undertaking any activity?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
5. How did Tyson try to comfort the mother of the only man in his platoon to die inside the hospital?
(a) With a photograph.
(b) With a phone call.
(c) With a personal visit.
(d) With a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many unnamed sources does the author of the book about Tyson's platoon cite as his sources of information?
2. On what day did the fateful attack in Vietnam involving Tyson's platoon take place?
3. What was An Ninh Ha?
4. What is the name of the book detailing the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
5. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)