|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of one of the sources cited by Andrew Picard for his book?
(a) Lawrence Cane.
(b) Richard Farley.
(c) Daniel Kelly.
(d) Phillip Sloan.
2. Who was the only member of Tyson's platoon to die inside the hospital during the massacre?
(a) Richard Farley.
(b) Donald Harper.
(c) Lawrence Cane.
(d) Steven Brandt.
3. Which of the men attending the jurisdictional meeting parts with an admonition to remember the potential penalties that Tyson and his men are facing?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) Herbert Swenson.
(c) Fraser Duncan.
(d) William Van Arken.
4. On what date was Ben Tyson supposed to have been reassigned while serving his country in Vietnam?
(a) March 15.
(b) February 3.
(c) January 30.
(d) December 4.
5. Where does the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country tell Tyson he should go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
2. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
3. How many unnamed sources does the author of the book about Tyson's platoon cite as his sources of information?
4. What is the name of the book detailing the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
5. Who does the government decide to put in charge of the investigation against Tyson?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)