|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the only member of Tyson's platoon to be killed in the hospital massacre die?
(a) Shot in the head.
(b) Stabbed in the stomach.
(c) Stabbed in the neck.
(d) Shot through the heart.
2. When Tyson arrives at his office after seeing the book for the first time, what does Tyson have his secretary do?
(a) Cancel his appointments.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Call the newspaper.
(d) Obtain a copy of the book.
3. When Tyson's wife arrives home the day Tyson first learns of the book, what does Tyson's wife find him doing?
4. What does Harper ask Tyson to plead guilty to?
5. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
(a) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the potentially worst punishment that Tyson and his men could be facing, pending the trial's outcome?
2. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
3. What is Ben Tyson's job?
4. Who attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case from the Secretary of the Army's office?
5. Where do Tyson's employers tell him that they would like to have him work?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)