|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building did Tyson's platoon attack, according to the book?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A bank.
(c) A morgue.
(d) An office building.
2. Who attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case from the Secretary of the Army's office?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) Herbert Swenson.
(c) William Van Arken.
(d) Fraser Duncan.
3. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
(c) Watching television.
4. How many unnamed sources does the author of the book about Tyson's platoon cite as his sources of information?
5. How did Tyson try to comfort the mother of the only man in his platoon to die inside the hospital?
(a) With a photograph.
(b) With a personal visit.
(c) With a phone call.
(d) With a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the aide to the Secretary of Defense?
2. What was the name of the medic who was part of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
3. What was hanging out of one of the windows of the building Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
4. Who was responsible for killing the only member of Tyson's platoon who died in the hospital massacre?
5. After Tyson's platoon pulled back after being pinned down by enemy fire, where did the platoon meet up with a larger platoon?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)