|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the government decide to put in charge of the investigation against Tyson?
(a) Major Truscott.
(b) Major Van Arken.
(c) Major Harper.
(d) Major Berg.
2. Which of the men attending the jurisdictional meeting parts with an admonition to remember the potential penalties that Tyson and his men are facing?
(a) Fraser Duncan.
(b) William Van Arken.
(c) Thomas Berg.
(d) Herbert Swenson.
3. What does Harper ask Tyson to plead guilty to?
4. What is the name of the book detailing the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) "Hue: The Color of Greed".
(b) "Hue: Death of a City".
(c) "Hue: Dreams Shattered".
(d) "Hue: Ruthless American Action".
5. Where is Ben Tyson when he sees a book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
(a) On a plane.
(b) On a train.
(c) On a bus.
(d) In a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the potentially worst punishment that Tyson and his men could be facing, pending the trial's outcome?
2. How many men from Tyson's platoon are still in the military?
3. What was An Ninh Ha?
4. What is the name of Ben Tyson's wife?
5. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)