|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the cottage that Tyson rents for the summer located?
(a) Sag Harbor.
(b) Hilton Head.
(c) Saginaw Island.
(d) Cape Cod.
2. Where does the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country tell Tyson he should go?
3. How long does it take for Tyson and his wife to consider the public's perception before undertaking any activity?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
4. On what date was Ben Tyson supposed to have been reassigned while serving his country in Vietnam?
(a) December 4.
(b) March 15.
(c) February 3.
(d) January 30.
5. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
(a) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the hospital massacre's only survivor?
2. According to Tyson, what was the alleged hospital building lacking?
3. Who was responsible for killing the only member of Tyson's platoon who died in the hospital massacre?
4. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
5. What kind of platoon was Tyson's platoon?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)