|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men from Tyson's platoon are still in the military?
2. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
(d) Watching television.
3. What was hanging out of one of the windows of the building Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
(a) An enemy banner.
(b) A Red Cross flag.
(c) An American flag.
(d) A white sheet.
4. After Tyson's platoon pulled back after being pinned down by enemy fire, where did the platoon meet up with a larger platoon?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) At a graveyard.
(c) At the border.
(d) At a medic tent.
5. Who was the hospital massacre's only survivor?
(a) Sister Nancy.
(b) Sister Mary.
(c) Sister Teresa.
(d) Sister Maria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the cottage that Tyson rents for the summer located?
2. According to Tyson, what was the alleged hospital building lacking?
3. What was An Ninh Ha?
4. What was the name of the medic who was part of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
5. Where do Tyson's employers tell him that they would like to have him work?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)