|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ben Tyson when he sees a book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) On a plane.
(c) On a bus.
(d) On a train.
2. How many wounded American soldiers were brought into the building that Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
3. What was hanging out of one of the windows of the building Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
(a) An American flag.
(b) A Red Cross flag.
(c) An enemy banner.
(d) A white sheet.
4. Which of the men attending the jurisdictional meeting parts with an admonition to remember the potential penalties that Tyson and his men are facing?
(a) Thomas Berg.
(b) William Van Arken.
(c) Fraser Duncan.
(d) Herbert Swenson.
5. What is the name of Ben Tyson's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book detailing the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
2. Who is the aide to the Secretary of Defense?
3. What was An Ninh Ha?
4. How many unnamed sources does the author of the book about Tyson's platoon cite as his sources of information?
5. What is the name of the attorney Tyson meets with after first seeing the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)