|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyson arrives at his office after seeing the book for the first time, what does Tyson have his secretary do?
(a) Call the newspaper.
(b) Cancel his appointments.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Obtain a copy of the book.
2. What is the name of the book detailing the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) "Hue: Dreams Shattered".
(b) "Hue: Ruthless American Action".
(c) "Hue: Death of a City".
(d) "Hue: The Color of Greed".
3. How did Tyson try to comfort the mother of the only man in his platoon to die inside the hospital?
(a) With a personal visit.
(b) With a letter.
(c) With a phone call.
(d) With a photograph.
4. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Who was the only member of Tyson's platoon to die inside the hospital during the massacre?
(a) Lawrence Cane.
(b) Richard Farley.
(c) Donald Harper.
(d) Steven Brandt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wounded American soldiers were brought into the building that Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
2. Who attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case from the Secretary of the Army's office?
3. What is the name of one of the sources cited by Andrew Picard for his book?
4. Where does the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country tell Tyson he should go?
5. Where does the second interview between Tyson and the government's investigator take place?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)