|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Army's Judge Advocate General?
(a) Herbert Swenson.
(b) Thomas Berg.
(c) William Van Arken.
(d) Fraser Duncan.
2. What is the potentially worst punishment that Tyson and his men could be facing, pending the trial's outcome?
(a) Death by firing squad.
(b) Death by lethal injection.
(c) Life imprisonment.
3. What kind of platoon was Tyson's platoon?
(a) A reconnaissance platoon.
(b) An infantry division.
(c) A ballistics division.
(d) A rifle platoon.
4. Where does the second interview between Tyson and the government's investigator take place?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
5. What was hanging out of one of the windows of the building Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) An enemy banner.
(c) An American flag.
(d) A Red Cross flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wounded American soldiers were brought into the building that Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
2. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
3. What is the name of the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country?
4. Who was responsible for killing the only member of Tyson's platoon who died in the hospital massacre?
5. How did Tyson try to comfort the mother of the only man in his platoon to die inside the hospital?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)