|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of one of the sources cited by Andrew Picard for his book?
(a) Daniel Kelly.
(b) Phillip Sloan.
(c) Lawrence Cane.
(d) Richard Farley.
2. At the time of the court martial, who has become a successful Miami businessman?
(a) Richard Farley.
(b) Lee Walker.
(c) Lawrence Crane.
(d) Hernando Beltran.
3. In the hospital in Hue, who threw a grenade at a young boy who jumped out one of the hospital's windows?
(a) Lee Walker.
(b) Richard Farley.
(c) Hernando Beltran.
(d) Lawrence Crane.
4. What is the name of the officer who greets Tyson when he arrives at the military base?
(a) Lieutenant Colonel Larson.
(b) Lieutenant Colonel Landry.
(c) Lieutenant Colonel Leemer.
(d) Lieutenant Colonel Levin.
5. How long does it take for Tyson and his wife to consider the public's perception before undertaking any activity?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the second interview with the government investigator, who does Tyson admit to knowing prior to the events at the hospital?
2. What is the name of the JAG prosecution attorney for Tyson's court martial hearing?
3. Where is Ben Tyson when he sees a book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
4. How does Tyson characterize the entire court martial proceedings?
5. What is the name of the rabbi who must give up his office for Corva and Tyson?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)