|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the charges are filed, Tyson has new restrictions placed upon him. What is NOT one of the restrictions Tyson must now adhere to?
(a) Tyson must not leave the base.
(b) Tyson cannot work at the museum.
(c) Tyson must check in with Levin daily.
(d) Tyson cannot have any visitors.
2. As the hearing is getting underway, what does Corva object to Steven Brandt being referred to as?
3. According to what Harper tells Corva, which of the potential witnesses is NOT represented by his own attorney?
(a) Lee Walker.
(b) Lawrence Crane.
(c) Hernando Beltran.
(d) Richard Farley.
4. According to his statement, who first told Picard the story of the hospital massacre?
(a) Richard Farley.
(b) Steven Brandt.
(c) Daniel Kelly.
(d) Sister Teresa.
5. When Corva first tells Tyson about the witnesses who will testify on Tyson's behalf, what does Corva question about these men?
(a) Their ambition.
(b) Their truthfulness.
(c) Their loyalty.
(d) Their motives.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night after the hospital massacre, what was Tyson afraid for when he was with his platoon?
2. When Tyson arrives at his office after seeing the book for the first time, what does Tyson have his secretary do?
3. What is the name of Ben Tyson's wife?
4. When Corva returns to the conference room, which witness proposes a toast to the dead, but admits that he can't remember the names of the dead?
5. When Tyson's wife arrives home the day Tyson first learns of the book, what does Tyson's wife find him doing?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)