|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was hanging out of one of the windows of the building Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
(a) An American flag.
(b) An enemy banner.
(c) A Red Cross flag.
(d) A white sheet.
2. What is the name of the man Tyson goes outside to meet, while having dinner with Marcy?
(a) Wally Johnson.
(b) Wally Jamison.
(c) Wally Jefferies.
(d) Wally Jones.
3. As Corva and Tyson leave the conference room to head into the hearing, what does Corva tell Tyson it's good to see?
(c) Unit pride.
4. Where does the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country tell Tyson he should go?
5. According to Corva's story about one of his other clients, how many people did the sharpshooter kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally locates several members of Tyson's old platoon, according to Corva?
2. What is Ben Tyson's job?
3. When Tyson recalls his second meeting with Sister Teresa, what Christmas gift did he give her?
4. As the trial is about to begin, who is ushered out of his courtroom seat in case he is called as a witness?
5. Which member of the panel do Tyson and Corva elect to eliminate from the panel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)