|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
(a) William Van Arken.
(b) Thomas Berg.
(c) Herbert Swenson.
(d) Fraser Duncan.
2. As Tyson remembers back to the day of his injury, what did he remember the person attending him writing on his forehead?
3. According to what Harper tells Corva, which of the following people will NOT be a witness for Tyson?
(a) Louis Kalane.
(b) Hernando Beltran.
(c) Steven Brandt.
(d) Lee Walker.
4. How did Tyson try to comfort the mother of the only man in his platoon to die inside the hospital?
(a) With a letter.
(b) With a photograph.
(c) With a personal visit.
(d) With a phone call.
5. Which of the following men is NOT in the conference room waiting for Tyson?
(a) Hernando Beltran.
(b) Richard Farley.
(c) Tony Scorello.
(d) Louis Kalane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was hanging out of one of the windows of the building Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
2. When Marcy announces that she is going back to work, how close is the court martial?
3. Where does the second interview between Tyson and the government's investigator take place?
4. What is the potentially worst punishment that Tyson and his men could be facing, pending the trial's outcome?
5. When one of the panelists questions the trial's first witness, what does the witness admit to doing?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)