|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Tyson remembers back to the day of his injury, what did he remember the person attending him writing on his forehead?
2. What does Levin tell Tyson is his "ticket out" of the court martial?
(a) The rules of engagement Tyson was given.
(b) The rules of engagement Brandt was given.
(c) The rules of engagement Levin was given.
(d) The rules of engagement Harper was given.
3. According to Corva's story about one of his other clients, why did the sharpshooter kill those people?
(a) His watch was fast.
(b) His wife provoked him.
(c) His temper was hot.
(d) His car broke down.
4. What is Tranquility?
(a) A cabin cruiser.
(b) A semi truck.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A recreational vehicle.
5. According to the noted military law professor, who must be called into account before lieutenants can be court-martialed?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Tyson re-reads his military log's final entries, what words are included that Tyson believes could be extremely damaging at trial?
2. Which of the witnesses for Tyson offers to pay for a hit on Brandt?
3. Which of the following people is NOT part of the JAG team?
4. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
5. After the trial lets out for the day, who does Tyson run into on the walk between Corva's assigned quarters and the house Tyson and his family are assigned to?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)