|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of platoon was Tyson's platoon?
(a) A reconnaissance platoon.
(b) An infantry division.
(c) A rifle platoon.
(d) A ballistics division.
2. Who is the presidential aide that attends the meeting regarding the jurisdiction of Tyson's case?
(a) William Van Arken.
(b) Thomas Berg.
(c) Herbert Swenson.
(d) Fraser Duncan.
3. How many wounded American soldiers were brought into the building that Tyson's platoon attacked, according to the book?
4. What trials was the noted military law professor involved in?
(a) The Hue trials.
(b) The Hindenberg trials.
(c) The Hitler trials.
(d) The Nuremberg trials.
5. When Tyson returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor after visiting Picard, what is his wife doing?
(a) Dining out with a friend.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Cooking dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men attending the jurisdictional meeting parts with an admonition to remember the potential penalties that Tyson and his men are facing?
2. On what day did the fateful attack in Vietnam involving Tyson's platoon take place?
3. What is Ben Tyson's job?
4. What was An Ninh Ha?
5. What is the name of the man who quietly suggests that Tyson should leave the country?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)