|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the book that details the activities of Tyson's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Adam Picard.
(b) Andrew Picard.
(c) Alex Picard.
(d) Allan Picard.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Tyson almost told the truth to about the events in Vietnam?
(a) Dr. Hue.
(b) Dr. Ramsey.
(c) Dr. Stahl.
(d) Dr. Mayne.
3. According to Corva's story about one of his other clients, how many people did the sharpshooter kill?
4. After the charges are filed, Tyson has new restrictions placed upon him. What is NOT one of the restrictions Tyson must now adhere to?
(a) Tyson cannot have any visitors.
(b) Tyson cannot work at the museum.
(c) Tyson must not leave the base.
(d) Tyson must check in with Levin daily.
5. According to the noted military law professor, who must be called into account before lieutenants can be court-martialed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the noted military law professor that the government's team consults?
2. According to what Harper tells Corva, which of the potential witnesses is NOT represented by his own attorney?
3. According to what Harper tells Corva, which of the following people will NOT be a witness for Tyson?
4. What is the potentially worst punishment that Tyson and his men could be facing, pending the trial's outcome?
5. What does Corva caution Tyson about being careful that his family does NOT show to the public?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)