|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Harper tells Corva, which of the following people will NOT be a witness for Tyson?
(a) Louis Kalane.
(b) Steven Brandt.
(c) Lee Walker.
(d) Hernando Beltran.
2. According to the charges brought against Tyson, how many "Caucasians" is Tyson accused of murdering?
3. As Tyson re-reads his military log's final entries, what words are included that Tyson believes could be extremely damaging at trial?
4. According to Corva's story about one of his other clients, how many people did the sharpshooter kill?
5. While having dinner with Marcy, who does Tyson go outside to meet?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A witness.
(c) A government investigator.
(d) A spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
2. According to what Harper tells Corva, which of the potential witnesses is NOT represented by his own attorney?
3. When Tyson is leaving his house, what does his limousine driver tell him?
4. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
5. Who does the government decide to put in charge of the investigation against Tyson?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)