|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the attorney Tyson meets with after first seeing the book detailing the activities of his platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Phillip Stone.
(b) Phillip Slater.
(c) Phillip Sloan.
(d) Phillip Sutter.
2. After Tyson leaves the cottage and returns to work in the city, Marcy calls Ben. What does Ben tell Marcy?
(a) He misses her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He will be indicted for murder.
(d) He's been recalled to the military.
3. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
(a) Calls Marcy.
(b) Has a visitor.
(c) Goes to the museum.
(d) Leaves the base.
4. When Marcy and Ben talk after Ben returns to the cottage in Sag Harbor, what does Marcy want Ben to do?
(a) Flee the country.
(b) Find a new attorney.
(c) Call David for dinner.
(d) Give a public interview.
5. At the time of the court martial, who has become a successful Miami businessman?
(a) Lee Walker.
(b) Richard Farley.
(c) Hernando Beltran.
(d) Lawrence Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the enlisted men offered in exchange for their testimony against Tyson?
2. According to Corva, what is the name of the JAG representative taking over for Harper?
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Tyson almost told the truth to about the events in Vietnam?
4. How did the only member of Tyson's platoon to be killed in the hospital massacre die?
5. What is the name of the officer who greets Tyson when he arrives at the military base?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)