|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tyson's employers tell him that they would like to have him work?
(a) In Beijing.
(b) In Tokyo.
(c) In Berlin.
(d) In Madrid.
2. Who was the hospital massacre's only survivor?
(a) Sister Nancy.
(b) Sister Maria.
(c) Sister Teresa.
(d) Sister Mary.
3. After Tyson leaves the cottage and returns to work in the city, Marcy calls Ben. What does Ben tell Marcy?
(a) He will be indicted for murder.
(b) He's been recalled to the military.
(c) He misses her.
(d) He loves her.
4. When Marcy and Ben discuss where David should go to school, where does Ben want to send David?
(a) To Florida.
(b) To Minnesota.
(c) To Virginia.
(d) To New Mexico.
5. After his initial interview with the government's investigator, where does Tyson travel to?
(a) New York City.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tyson begins to beat up the man he goes outside the officer's club to meet, who breaks up the fight?
2. Who was the only member of Tyson's platoon to die inside the hospital during the massacre?
3. How does David spend most of his time at the summer cottage?
4. What does Harper ask Tyson to plead guilty to?
5. According to his statement, who first told Picard the story of the hospital massacre?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)