|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Tyson and Corva enter the room where the hearing is to be held, who asks Tyson to clear up the details surrounding Larry Cane's death?
(a) Andrew Picard.
(b) Vincent Corva.
(c) Daniel Kelly.
(d) Karen Harper.
2. According to Tyson's military attorney, it is always a bad idea to cross-examine who?
(a) A witness.
(b) A nun.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A liar.
3. What is the name of the limousine driver who takes Tyson home?
(a) Marty Webber.
(b) Matthew Winter.
(c) Marcus Wayne.
(d) Mason Williams.
4. The night after the hospital massacre, which platoon member began the story that the men would all eventually agree to stick to?
(a) Steven Brandt.
(b) Daniel Kelly.
(c) Ben Tyson.
(d) Richard Farley.
5. In Vietnam, when Tyson and his platoon came across civilians digging in the ground, what were the civilians doing?
(a) Burying dead animals.
(b) Hiding treasures.
(c) Digging irrigation ditches.
(d) Burying dead enemy soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corva announce as the hearing begins that draws criticism?
2. Marcy tells Ben that she bought a new car. What kind of car does she say she bought?
3. What is the name of the man Tyson goes outside to meet, while having dinner with Marcy?
4. On what date was Ben Tyson supposed to have been reassigned while serving his country in Vietnam?
5. As the platoon members began to agree on the details of the story that they would all stick to, how many men do they say were hit by sniper fire as the platoon approached the building?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)