|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tyson, what was the alleged hospital building lacking?
(a) A Red Cross flag.
(b) Translated identification.
(c) Adequate parking.
(d) A blue medic symbol.
2. On what date was Ben Tyson supposed to have been reassigned while serving his country in Vietnam?
(a) January 30.
(b) December 4.
(c) February 3.
(d) March 15.
3. According to the charges brought against Tyson, how many "Caucasians" is Tyson accused of murdering?
4. After Tyson leaves the cottage and returns to work in the city, Marcy calls Ben. What does Ben tell Marcy?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He will be indicted for murder.
(c) He's been recalled to the military.
(d) He misses her.
5. The night after the hospital massacre, what was Tyson afraid for when he was with his platoon?
(a) His wife.
(b) His life.
(c) His sanity.
(d) Being arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his statement, who first told Picard the story of the hospital massacre?
2. When Marcy and Ben discuss where David should go to school, where does Ben want to send David?
3. As Tyson re-reads his military log's final entries, what words are included that Tyson believes could be extremely damaging at trial?
4. When Tyson and Corva arrive for the court martial hearing, Corva sends Tyson into their conference room alone. What excuse does Corva give for sending Tyson in alone?
5. As Corva and Tyson leave the conference room to head into the hearing, what does Corva tell Tyson it's good to see?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)