|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Vietnam, when Tyson and his platoon came across civilians digging in the ground, what were the civilians doing?
(a) Burying dead animals.
(b) Digging irrigation ditches.
(c) Burying dead enemy soldiers.
(d) Hiding treasures.
2. What is the name of the man Tyson goes outside to meet, while having dinner with Marcy?
(a) Wally Jefferies.
(b) Wally Johnson.
(c) Wally Jamison.
(d) Wally Jones.
3. According to the charges brought against Tyson, how many "Orientals" is Tyson accused of murdering?
4. After hearing the new restrictions placed upon Tyson as a result of the charges being filed, what does Tyson do after leaving Levin's office?
(a) Calls Marcy.
(b) Leaves the base.
(c) Has a visitor.
(d) Goes to the museum.
5. How many men from Tyson's platoon are still in the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tyson's employers tell him that they would like to have him work?
2. As Tyson and Corva enter the room where the hearing is to be held, who asks Tyson to clear up the details surrounding Larry Cane's death?
3. When Tyson and Marcy go to the officer's club to have dinner, who does the person Tyson introduces to his wife claim to be?
4. Where does the second interview between Tyson and the government's investigator take place?
5. According to his statement, who first told Picard the story of the hospital massacre?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)