|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moon Orchid living in China before she came to America?
(c) Hong Kong.
(d) A small village.
2. How is Moon Orchid's daughter's husband described?
(a) As unintelligent.
(b) As a tyrant.
(c) As timid.
(d) As a loving husband.
3. How does Moon Orchid die?
(a) She dies in her sleep.
(b) She slips and falls while walking.
(c) She commits suicide.
(d) She has a heart attack.
4. What does Moon Orchid think Brave Orchid's children smell like?
5. In what city has Moon Orchid's husband been living?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What figure do Maxine and her mother have as a totem?
2. According to Moon Orchid, what Chinese word does Brave Orchid's oldest daughter's name sound like?
3. What is the ghost that sits on top of Maxine's mother called?
4. Who is Moon Orchid afraid of while she is living in California?
5. What country does Brave Orchid believe her son is in?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)