|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maxine's family tell ghost stories at the laundry when temperatures are high?
(a) To dry the clothes.
(b) To bring good weather.
(c) To cool off.
(d) To ward off ghosts.
2. According to the fortune teller, what is the number of the universe?
3. What age does the document say Maxine's mother is?
4. What does Maxine's mother do after unpacking at medical school?
(a) She goes out to dinner.
(b) She writes home.
(c) She begins reading.
(d) She drinks tea.
5. Where is Moon Orchid finally happy living?
(a) In Brave Orchid's house.
(b) In a mental asylum.
(c) In her daughter's house.
(d) In her own apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What substance is on the piece of wood the girls find under the bed?
2. How does Moon Orchid describe Brave Orchid's oldest daughter?
3. What occupation does Moon Orchid's husband have?
4. What does Moon Orchid think Brave Orchid's children smell like?
5. What does Maxine's mother think has poisoned her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)