|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Callahan starts seeing the lost pet posters again, what does he do?
2. What makes Callahan stop drinking?
3. What does Eddie convince Calvin to do?
4. What does Jake discuss with Roland on the way to town in Part 2, Chapter 8?
5. After dinner in Part 2 Chapter 9, what does Callahan do?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 4, what does Eddie ask Father Callahan to do regarding Calvin Tower?
2. What is Roland's response to Jake's concerns during this ride into town?
3. As Jake and Roland ride into town together, what is Jake concerned about that he discusses with Roland?
4. What does Jamie Jaffords tell Eddie after Eddie and Susannah have dinner with Tian Jaffords and his family?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 7, Jake is able to see into Susannah's dream. What does this tell the audience about Jake?
6. What does Jake tell everyone in Part 3, Chapter 4?
7. What is the tale of Lady Oriza?
8. What does Susannah learn to do in Part 3, Chapter 1?
9. How does Jake feel about telling what he saw at the embankment?
10. What is Father Callahan's response to Roland's request regarding Susannah and her pregnancy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is it believable that Eddie would be afraid of Susannah when Mia is in control of her body? Why or why not? Use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
The theme of good and evil is a popular one for Stephen King. Explore how King depicts the epic battle of good vs. evil in Wolves of the Calla; use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Is Roland an effective leader? Use at least three examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)