|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake discuss with Roland on the way to town in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(b) Mr. Slightman.
(d) The Wolves.
2. What does Susannah become acutely aware of in Part 3, Chapter 6?
(a) That she no longer loves Eddie.
(b) That the Wolves will be coming sooner than expected.
(c) That she is exceptionally good at throwing the plate.
(d) That she is losing more and more time, and that the delivery of the demon baby is very close.
3. What does Jake see when he arrives at the location he is led to?
(a) Benny's father, Ben Slightman, speaking to Andy and then climbing up the other side of the riverbank to Thunderclap.
(b) The only way to defeat the Wolves.
(c) The location of the Dark Tower.
(d) The way to kill Mia.
4. In Part 3, Chapter 1, what does Roland tell Eddie he wants him to do?
(a) Replace him as leader of the ka-tet should something happen to Roland.
(b) Go through the Unfound Door and buy the vacant lot from the secondhand book store owner.
(c) Keep an eye on Father Callahan and make sure he doesn't begin to turn the villagers against Roland and the rest of the ka-tet.
(d) Take Susannah and leave the ka-tet.
5. In Part 3, Chapter 1, what happens that night at Callahan's rectory?
(a) The Sisters of Oriza gather where they show Roland how well they can throw the plates.
(b) The ka-tet meets to discuss their strategy to defeat the Wolves.
(c) Jake finally tells the ka-tet about what he saw Mr. Slightman and Andy doing.
(d) Father Callahan begins drinking again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lady Oriza's fabled accomplishment?
2. What does Eddie convince Calvin to do?
3. What does Mrs. Eisenhart do with her group?
4. What is Roland's response to Jake's concerns in Part 2, Chapter 8?
5. Where does Roland send Eddie, Jake, and Susannah to in Part 2, Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Oy leads Jake from his tent, where does he go and what does he witness?
2. What does Susannah learn to do in Part 3, Chapter 1?
3. How does Roland think throwing the plate will help defeat the Wolves?
4. While Father Callahan is gone looking for Calvin Tower, what does Roland discover?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what does Roland want Eddie to do in Manhattan?
6. How does Callahan get Black Thirteen?
7. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 1, what idea does Roland present to Father Callahan?
8. Who are the Sisters of Oriza?
9. What is Father Callahan's response to Roland's request regarding Susannah and her pregnancy?
10. Father Callahan has a very potent response to Roland's request regarding Susannah. Why does he have this poignant response?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)