|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Benny Slightman's boss afraid of fighting the Wolves?
(a) Because he is afraid of death.
(b) Because he fears the Wolves will burn down the village and leave the people with nothing.
(c) Because he thinks the Wolves are invincible.
(d) Because he thinks what the Wolves do is good for the village.
2. What does Mrs. Eisenhart do with her group?
(a) She bakes bread from the wheat she grows and then gives it away to the villagers during church on Sundays.
(b) She practices throwing plates.
(c) She upholds and decides the village's laws and settles disputes between villagers.
(d) She teaches the young girls to sew.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 4, what object does Callahan show Roland?
(a) The rose from the vacant lot.
(b) The Wizard and Glass.
(c) A pistol.
(d) Black Thirteen.
4. What does Roland propose to do with the village children when the Wolves come?
(a) Hide them in the basements of the houses in the village.
(b) Take them through the Unfound Door.
(c) Take them across the river to Thunderclap.
(d) Gather them in a location near the Doorway Cave.
5. While he is asleep in Part 2, Chapter 7, where does Jake go?
(a) Inside of Susannah's dream.
(b) Into the future to see how to defeat the Wolves.
(c) Back to Manhattan, to the day he died.
(d) To visit his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 1, what does Roland tell Eddie he wants him to do?
2. With what were the mobsters threatening Calvin Tower?
3. What does Jake see when he arrives at the location he is led to?
4. When Callahan returns, what does he find Eddie about to do?
5. What does the symbol on the box where Callahan keeps his special object mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Roland's response to Jake's concerns during this ride into town?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what does Roland want Eddie to do in Manhattan?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 5, Tian Jaffords calls a town meeting to discuss the plan to battle the Wolves. What does Roland tell the crowd at this meeting?
4. What is Father Callahan's response to Roland's request regarding Susannah and her pregnancy?
5. What does Jake tell everyone in Part 3, Chapter 4?
6. While Father Callahan is gone looking for Calvin Tower, what does Roland discover?
7. When Oy leads Jake from his tent, where does he go and what does he witness?
8. What does Jamie Jaffords tell Eddie after Eddie and Susannah have dinner with Tian Jaffords and his family?
9. In Part 3, Chapter 4, what does Eddie ask Father Callahan to do regarding Calvin Tower?
10. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 1, what idea does Roland present to Father Callahan?
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)