|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake discuss with Roland on the way to town in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(c) The Wolves.
(d) Mr. Slightman.
2. How does Eddie get the mobsters to stop harassing Calvin Tower?
(a) He tells them that if they don't leave he will murder their wives and children.
(b) He says that if they don't leave he will shoot them.
(c) He acts like an undercover cop.
(d) He says he will call the police.
3. What is Jake's main concern that he discusses with Roland during the trip into town?
(a) That Roland is keeping secrets from the ka-tet that can potentially divide them in a time where they need each other more than ever.
(b) That the Wolves will come before the ka-tet is ready for them.
(c) That Eddie has become distrustful of the ka-tet and wishes to leave.
(d) That Mr. Slightman is up to something suspicious with Andy.
4. Where does Father Callahan discover Calvin Tower has gone?
(a) Topeka, Kansas.
(b) A small town in Maine.
(c) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(d) Las Vegas, Nevada.
5. What does Jake ask of Roland in Part 3, Chapter 4?
(a) Jake asks Roland that if Susannah has her baby before they fight the Wolves to stay with her and help her care for it.
(b) If Roland will go todash one more time so that he can relive the last day of his previous life one more time before they continue on their journey.
(c) Jake asks Roland to promise him he will not shoot and kill Mr. Slightman.
(d) That if the ka-tet defeats the Wolves, Roland will allow Jake to stay behind with Benny while the rest of the ka-tet travels on to locate the Dark Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Father Callahan's reaction to Roland's idea about Susannah?
2. Who else knows Jamie's story?
3. After dinner in Part 2, Chapter 6, what do Eddie an Jamie do?
4. The night before the battle with the Wolves at the gathering at the Pavillion, what is the mood like?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 3, what does Jake do when Benny is asleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Roland and Jake get to the Jafford farm, what does Roland speak to Zalia about?
2. What is Father Callahan's response to Roland's request regarding Susannah and her pregnancy?
3. What does Jamie Jaffords tell Eddie after Eddie and Susannah have dinner with Tian Jaffords and his family?
4. What is the tale of Lady Oriza?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 5, Tian Jaffords calls a town meeting to discuss the plan to battle the Wolves. What does Roland tell the crowd at this meeting?
6. What does Susannah learn to do in Part 3, Chapter 1?
7. In Part 2, Chapter 3, and Part 2, Chapter 4, readers begin to learn Father Callahan's history. What is that history?
8. What does Jake tell everyone in Part 3, Chapter 4?
9. Father Callahan has a very potent response to Roland's request regarding Susannah. Why does he have this poignant response?
10. How does Eddie defeat Andy?
This section contains 1,270 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)