|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Todash: Chapter 6, The Way of the Eld, and Chapter 7, Todash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland does not tell anyone in the ka-tet what he knows about Mia because _______________.
(a) He doesn't want to scare Jake.
(b) He isn't sure of his suspicions.
(c) He doesn't want to upset Susannah or explain the reality of the situation to Eddie.
(d) He doesn't know anything about Mia.
2. Wolves of the Calla is the _________ book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
3. What does Jake consider the object he picks up in the vacant lot to be?
(a) An important clue to defeating the Wolves.
(b) A useful item that the ka-tet can use later on.
(c) An insignificant piece of trash.
(d) An important clue to the location of the Dark Tower.
4. What is the community's response to the idea of fighting the Wolves?
(a) The community members decide to draft a treaty and offer a peaceful, diplomatic resolution to the Wolves.
(b) They do not want to fight because they are afraid of the repercussions from the Wolves.
(c) All at the meeting are eager to stand up against the Wolves.
(d) The women are prepared to fight, but the men do not want to risk retaliation from the Wolves.
5. To whom does Jake take an immediate liking?
(d) The stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland tell Eddie and Jake about their recent journey?
2. What does Eddie hear when he and Jake are in the office of the bookstore, after Eddie begins to read the paperwork?
3. Why is the second-hand bookstore so important?
4. What is one of the most important things to Roland and his relationship with his ka-tet?
5. Why is the vacant lot important?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)