|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Todash: Chapter 6, The Way of the Eld, and Chapter 7, Todash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake consider the object he picks up in the vacant lot to be?
(a) An important clue to the location of the Dark Tower.
(b) A useful item that the ka-tet can use later on.
(c) An important clue to defeating the Wolves.
(d) An insignificant piece of trash.
2. What is one of the most important things to Roland and his relationship with his ka-tet?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 7, what is the rose doing?
(a) It is dying.
(b) It is wilting.
(c) It is singing.
(d) It is playing sweet music.
4. When he asks, what description of the Wolves does Roland get?
(a) That they are wolves with grey or brown fur, sharp teeth, and bright yellow eyes.
(b) That they look just like other members of the Callas; they appear as farmers and ranchers.
(c) That no one knows exactly what they look like because no one has ever seen them.
(d) That there are approximately sixty of them and they ride gray horses.
5. Whom is Roland trying to impress by showing his ka-tet's abilities?
(a) Wayne Overholser.
(c) Oy the billy-bumbler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roland decide to help the people of Calla Bryn Sturgis?
2. What makes Roland suspect something is troubling Susannah?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 7, who goes into the vacant lot to visit the rose?
4. What is the object Jake picks up off the ground by the vacant lot?
5. Which member of the ka-tet is worried that the people following the group will cause problems?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)