|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Todash: Chapter 6, The Way of the Eld, and Chapter 7, Todash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andy?
(a) A child in the community.
(b) A father of a child in the community.
(c) The gunslinger.
(d) A robot.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 7, who goes into the vacant lot to visit the rose?
(a) Roland, Eddie, and Jake.
(b) Susannah, Mia, and Tia.
(c) Nort, Oy, and Wayne.
(d) Roland, Susannah, and Oy.
3. What about Susannah is Roland afraid of?
(a) That she is angry with Roland.
(b) That she will leave the ka-tet.
(c) That she and Eddie have had an argument.
(d) That she is pregnant with a demon child.
4. What is peculiar about the author of Charlie and the Choo-Choo?
(a) That the author's name has changed and that the new name contains nineteen letters.
(b) There is no author's name on the book anymore.
(c) They know who the author is.
(d) They don't know who the author is.
5. What is one of the most important things to Roland and his relationship with his ka-tet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Roland trying to impress by showing his ka-tet's abilities?
2. Where do the Wolves take the children?
3. Out of the others that come with the stranger, why does the large landowner dominate the conversation and ask so many questions?
4. What does the contract say that the mobsters and the second-hand bookstore owner were reading ?
5. When the Wolves come to the community, what do they take with them?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)