|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Wolves: Chapter 1, Secrets, Chapter 2, The Dogan, Part 1, and Chapter 3, The Dogan, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he asks, what description of the Wolves does Roland get?
(a) That there are approximately sixty of them and they ride gray horses.
(b) That they look just like other members of the Callas; they appear as farmers and ranchers.
(c) That no one knows exactly what they look like because no one has ever seen them.
(d) That they are wolves with grey or brown fur, sharp teeth, and bright yellow eyes.
2. What does Roland have his ka-tet do to show the villagers their talents?
(a) Roland has Jake set up a number of objects for Roland to shoot at a great distance, which he does without missing once.
(b) Roland has Eddie throw plates.
(c) Roland tells Jake to shoot a plate thrown in the air and then Eddie and Susannah catch all of the pieces that fall without anything touching the ground.
(d) Roland has Susannah tell the fortunes of the villagers.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 1, what happens that night at Callahan's rectory?
(a) The ka-tet meets to discuss their strategy to defeat the Wolves.
(b) Father Callahan begins drinking again.
(c) Jake finally tells the ka-tet about what he saw Mr. Slightman and Andy doing.
(d) The Sisters of Oriza gather where they show Roland how well they can throw the plates.
4. After he visits with Callahan in Part 2, Chapter 4, where does Roland go?
(a) To see Susannah and Eddie.
(b) To Eisenhart's ranch.
(c) To see Rosalita.
(d) To see Tia.
5. Whom is Roland trying to impress by showing his ka-tet's abilities?
(a) Oy the billy-bumbler.
(b) Wayne Overholser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is interesting about one of the books Calvin shows Eddie?
2. Why does Roland feel the need to put his abilities on display for the villagers?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 6, with whom do Eddie and Susannah spend the night?
4. After dinner in Part 2, Chapter 6, what do Eddie an Jamie do?
5. When Susannah stares at the clock, what does she suddenly realize?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)