|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Wolves: Chapter 1, Secrets, Chapter 2, The Dogan, Part 1, and Chapter 3, The Dogan, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie know about the Wolves?
(a) That when he was younger, he and his friends fought the Wolves, and the Wolves killed all of his friends; but first, one of the girls in the group threw a plate at a Wolf's head and chopped it off, and that is when Jamie saw what was underneath the Wolf's mask.
(b) He knows what the Wolves do with the children.
(c) He knows who controls the Wolves and why they come.
(d) He knows that they cannot be killed, even by a silver bullet.
2. What is more common in the Callas than anywhere else?
(a) Twin births.
(b) Babies with blonde hair and green eyes.
(c) Babies with black hair and black eyes.
(d) Singleton births.
3. What is interesting about one of the books Calvin shows Eddie?
(a) It is not a rare book; it actually has millions of copies in print.
(b) It is a book that hasn't been written yet.
(c) The book is about Eddie's life.
(d) The title and cover page have an incorrect title on them, and the name of the author is different on the copyright and the cover page.
4. Why is Benny Slightman's boss afraid of fighting the Wolves?
(a) Because he is afraid of death.
(b) Because he thinks what the Wolves do is good for the village.
(c) Because he fears the Wolves will burn down the village and leave the people with nothing.
(d) Because he thinks the Wolves are invincible.
5. What happens weeks after the Wolves come to Calla Bryn Sturgis?
(a) The children return.
(b) It rains for seven days, flooding the farmland.
(d) All of the livestock in the village dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jake pick the object up off of the ground in the vacant lot?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what do Eddie and Roland do with Black Thirteen?
3. What does Jake discover in Part 3, Chapter 3?
4. What are the vagrant dead?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 7, who goes into the vacant lot to visit the rose?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)