|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Wolves: Chapter 1, Secrets, Chapter 2, The Dogan, Part 1, and Chapter 3, The Dogan, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what were the mobsters threatening Calvin Tower?
(a) They told him that they would burn his rare book collection.
(b) One of them said he would make false accusations to the police against Calvin.
(c) They said that they would burn down his shop.
(d) They claimed they would kill him.
2. What does Susannah see at the vacant lot that frightens her?
(a) The Wolves.
(b) The mobsters from the second-hand bookstore.
(c) The demon she had to distract so that Roland could save Jake.
(d) People that look like they are dead.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 6, with whom do Eddie and Susannah spend the night?
(a) Father Callahan.
(d) Tian Jaffords and his family.
4. Why does Roland decide to help the people of Calla Bryn Sturgis?
(a) Because he owes Pere Callahan a favor.
(b) Because he believes that helping the people of the village will get the ka-tet to the Dark Tower faster.
(c) Because he and his ka-tet are obligated to help them because of the way of the house of Eld.
(d) Because he wants to find out who the Wolves really are.
5. What does Roland have his ka-tet do to show the villagers their talents?
(a) Roland tells Jake to shoot a plate thrown in the air and then Eddie and Susannah catch all of the pieces that fall without anything touching the ground.
(b) Roland has Eddie throw plates.
(c) Roland has Jake set up a number of objects for Roland to shoot at a great distance, which he does without missing once.
(d) Roland has Susannah tell the fortunes of the villagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Wolves take the children?
2. What happens to Susannah when she visits the vacant lot?
3. What was Lady Oriza's fabled accomplishment?
4. When he asks, what description of the Wolves does Roland get?
5. What is Mrs. Eisenhart a member of?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)