|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jonas sitting with in the Traveller's Rest?
(a) Clay Reynolds.
(b) Roy Depape.
(c) Kimba Rimer.
(d) Roland Deschain.
2. Where does Sheemie Ruiz spill alcohol?
(a) On Roy Depape's legs.
(b) On the innkeeper's new suit.
(c) On the innkeeper's best table cloths.
(d) On Roy Depape's chest.
3. What does Susan say the mayor did when she visited him?
(a) Spat at her.
(b) Fondled her.
(c) Belittled her.
(d) Raped her.
4. What does Mayor Thorin buy for Susan in this section?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A horse.
(c) A baby.
(d) A pig.
5. What does Will say in his note to Susan?
(a) He feels depressed.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He wants to see her.
(d) He wants to runaway with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Rhea say the major should have sex with Susan?
2. Who approaches Rhea's hut in this section?
3. What do the dinner guests do after dinner?
4. What causes Rhea's ball to go blank?
5. Where does Susan hide her note to Will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jonas do in the boys' bunrkoom in this section?
2. What is Farson's plan to deal with the gunslingers?
3. How do the ranchers and the Big Coffin Hunters deal with Susan in this section?
4. How does Susan arrange to meet Roland at the orange grove?
5. How do the Gunslingers deal with Rhea in this section?
6. What does Roland say happened to all the characters after he left the town?
7. Why does Roland not want Cuthbert to send for help?
8. How does Susan help the boys in this section?
9. Why are Cuthbert and Alain worried about Roland?
10. What is the Gunslinger's plan to deal with Farson and his men?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)