|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sheemie Ruiz spill alcohol?
(a) On the innkeeper's new suit.
(b) On Roy Depape's chest.
(c) On the innkeeper's best table cloths.
(d) On Roy Depape's legs.
2. What does Roy try to force Sheemie to lick?
(a) His pants.
(b) The electric socket.
(c) The floor.
(d) His boots.
3. What does Susan say the mayor did when she visited him?
(a) Raped her.
(b) Belittled her.
(c) Spat at her.
(d) Fondled her.
4. What does Roland tell Alain he sees?
5. Who flirts with Cordelia outside the store?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose house does the sheriff invite the boys to dinner?
2. What kind of bird brings the Cuthbert and Alain a message?
3. Who does Jonas want to manipulate into giving him information?
4. What is the name of the inn the boys are staying at?
5. How does Will react when Susan cries?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rhea think she can get back at Susan?
2. What is Jonas' plan to deal with the Gunslingers?
3. Why are Cuthbert and Alain worried about Roland?
4. What does Roland find out about his future in this section?
5. Describe Will and Susan's meeting at the Drop.
6. How do the shoes help Roland and his friends in the final section?
7. What does Susan want to do to her aunt when she sees her sitting in her rocker?
8. How do the ranchers and the Big Coffin Hunters deal with Susan in this section?
9. What do the ranchers and Rimer talk about in the Traveller's Rest?
10. What do the Gunslingers think about the ranchers in this section?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)