|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Will ask Susan about?
2. How does Roland learn the instructions Rhea told Susan?
(a) He hypnotizes Rhea.
(b) He reads Rhea's diary.
(c) Susan tells him while she is sleeping.
(d) He hypnotizes Susan.
3. Which character is jealous of Susan and Roland's relationship?
4. What does Maria say has been damaged?
(a) Her priceless vases.
(b) Her living quarters.
(c) One of Susan's dresses.
(d) Her relationship witht he mayor.
5. What kind of dress replaces the blue dress with beads?
(a) A purple dress with rubies.
(b) A red dress with glitter.
(c) A pink dress with applique.
(d) An orange dress with diamonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is Roland surprised that Susan knows?
2. What is the name of the inn the boys are staying at?
3. What is the title of the interlude?
4. What is Will Dearbon's real name?
5. What is Herk Avery's position in town?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cuthbert make Roland see his mistake?
2. How does Jonas frame the Gunslingers for murder?
3. How does Susan find out her father's death was no accident?
4. What does Roland write in the message he sends home?
5. How do the Gunslingers deal with Rhea in this section?
6. What does Rhea see in her pink ball in this section?
7. What is the Gunslinger's plan to deal with Farson and his men?
8. What does Susan want to do to her aunt when she sees her sitting in her rocker?
9. How does Susan please Rhea in this section?
10. What major turn of events occurs in this section?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)