|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is jealous of Susan and Roland's relationship?
2. Where does Susan imagine herself and Roland lying together with their foreheads touching?
(a) The willow grove.
(b) Cordelia's bedroom.
(c) The horse stable.
(d) The mayor's garden.
3. What kind of animal does Will ask Susan about?
4. Why does Rhea of Coos run to hide the orb?
(a) She hears someone approaching.
(b) She feels the orb vibrate.
(c) She receives a phone call.
(d) She remembers she is expecting a visitor.
5. What does Susan say the mayor did when she visited him?
(a) Spat at her.
(b) Fondled her.
(c) Belittled her.
(d) Raped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rhea hide the orb?
2. What does Rhea take out of the box in this section?
3. Wher does Cuthbert usually keep the rook's skull?
4. Why is it believable Thorin has a headache?
5. What kind of dress replaces the blue dress with beads?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jonas do in the boys' bunrkoom in this section?
2. How do the Gunslingers force Farson's men into the thinny?
3. How does Susan arrange to meet Roland at the orange grove?
4. How does Rhea's cat ruin her ball?
5. How does Susan help the boys in this section?
6. How does Susan please Rhea in this section?
7. How do the ranchers and the Big Coffin Hunters deal with Susan in this section?
8. What does Jonas think will happen to the Big Coffin Hunters if he is wrong?
9. Describe Will and Susan's meeting at the Drop.
10. How does Rhea think she can get back at Susan?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)