|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Coral Thorin have at The Traveller's Inn?
(a) A beer.
(b) A red wine.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A vodka.
2. Where does Roland think he can lead Farson and his men?
(a) The Old People.
(b) Eyebolt Canyon.
(c) The Drop.
(d) Thunder Road.
3. How does Cuthbert suprise Roland in this section?
(a) He punches him in the face.
(b) He kisses him.
(c) He pulls his gun on him.
(d) He trips him up.
4. How does King describe true love?
5. Which two characters confront Roland in this section?
(a) Depape and Reynolds.
(b) Susanna and Susan.
(c) Jonas and Rimer.
(d) Cuthbert and Alain.
6. How does Jonas make it look like it was boys who visited their bunkhouse?
(a) He leaves kids clothes there.
(b) He vandalizes it.
(c) He leaves a note.
(d) He sets fire to it.
7. What does Roland tell Susan when he takes her aside in this section?
(a) He may come out alive.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is dying.
(d) Meet him at his father's house.
8. What does Roland promise they will send a letter home about?
(a) Things they have found.
(b) People they have met.
(c) Their contact details.
(d) The need for more weapons.
9. What does Rhea ask Sheemia to give to Cordelia?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A note.
(c) A gun.
(d) A powder.
10. Which two characters does Susan kill in this section?
(a) Cuthbert and Alain.
(b) Jonas and Farson.
(c) Walter and Depape.
(d) Dave Hollis and Sheriff Avery.
11. Who killed Susan's father?
(a) Cordelia Delgado.
(b) Hash Renfrew.
(c) Eldred Jonas.
(d) Fran Lengyll.
12. When does Jonas say he plans to take the gunslingers?
(a) On Reaping Day.
(b) The day before Reaping Day.
(c) On Fair Day.
(d) The day after Reaping Day.
13. What does Roland choose over Susan?
(a) Spiritual enlightenment.
(c) Getting back home.
(d) The dark tower.
14. Where do Reynolds and Depape visit Jonas?
(a) In the inn bar.
(b) At the Drop.
(c) At Citgo.
(d) In Coral's bedroom.
15. What is the name of the man Walter works for?
(a) David Formby.
(b) Horace Needle.
(c) Jack Blacksmith.
(d) John Farson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheemie tell Cuthbert about?
2. What does Roland tell his friends it is now time to be?
3. What item of Cuthbert's does Jonas find in Citgo?
4. What does the author describe as unnaturally pink?
5. Who does Coral sleep with in this section?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)