|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuthbert tell Roland about?
(a) Sheemie's drinking skills.
(b) Rhea's cat.
(c) Rhea's ball.
(d) Rhea's note.
2. Where do the gunslingers lead Farson and his men?
(a) The Thinney.
(d) Eyebolt Canyon.
3. Which of Farson's men meets with Jonas in this section?
4. What does Sheemie tell Cuthbert about?
(a) His drinking skills.
(b) Susan's imprisonment.
(c) The note from Rhea.
(d) His life story.
5. What does Coral write in her note to Rhea?
(c) The weekend.
6. Who follows Jonas when he leaves to capture Susan?
7. How does King describe true love?
8. What tune does Sheb play on the piano?
(a) Big Bottle Boogie.
(c) Blueberry Hill.
(d) Great Balls of Fire.
9. What does Alain call his sixth sense?
(a) The Tremble.
(b) The Feeling.
(c) The Eye.
(d) The Touch.
10. What does Roland choose over Susan?
(b) Getting back home.
(c) The dark tower.
(d) Spiritual enlightenment.
11. What does Rhea ask Sheemia to give to Cordelia?
(a) A powder.
(b) A gun.
(c) A note.
(d) A pigeon.
12. Which two characters does Susan kill in this section?
(a) Walter and Depape.
(b) Jonas and Farson.
(c) Cuthbert and Alain.
(d) Dave Hollis and Sheriff Avery.
13. Why does Cuthbert say he wants Roland to come with them to visit the sheriff?
(a) He will get into trouble otherwise.
(b) He is their leader.
(c) The sheriff likes him.
(d) It will look suspicious if he's not there.
14. What does Jonas say he plans to move soon?
(a) The truckers.
(b) The boxes.
(c) The tankers.
(d) The cameras.
15. What does the cat signify when it jumps on the inn's bar?
(a) It is hungry.
(b) He wants to go outside.
(c) Rhea wants more drink.
(d) The sheriff is approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jonas say he plans to take the gunslingers?
2. What do the gunslingers use the fireworks for?
3. What does Cuthbert say he wants to give the sheriff?
4. How does Farson intend to use the oil from Citgo?
5. What is the title of the newspaper?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)