1. Who owns the carriage the characters climb out out of at the beginning of this section?
2. What tool does King compare to the sound the characters hear when they climb out of the carriage?
3. Which character almost faints at the beginning of this section?
4. In what state is Topeka located?
5. What do the characters read a story about in the newspaper?
6. What city did Eddie live in?
7. What is the name of the world the characters now find themselves in?
8. How did Susannah lose her legs?
This section contains 3,154 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)