|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Susan's maid?
2. Why does Rhea physically examine Susan in this section?
(a) To ensure she is in good health.
(b) To ensure she is a virgin.
(c) To ensure her bruises are going down.
(d) To ensure she is not hiding anything.
3. What does Sheemie tell Cuthbert about?
(a) Susan's imprisonment.
(b) His life story.
(c) His drinking skills.
(d) The note from Rhea.
4. When does Jonas say he plans to take the gunslingers?
(a) The day after Reaping Day.
(b) On Reaping Day.
(c) The day before Reaping Day.
(d) On Fair Day.
5. Why does Rhea of Coos run to hide the orb?
(a) She remembers she is expecting a visitor.
(b) She receives a phone call.
(c) She hears someone approaching.
(d) She feels the orb vibrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn the boys are staying at?
2. What does Will say in his note to Susan?
3. How does King describe true love?
4. What color does Walter like to wear?
5. Who suspects that Susan and Roland are having an affair in this chapter?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)