1. Who owns the carriage the characters climb out out of at the beginning of this section?
2. What tool does King compare to the sound the characters hear when they climb out of the carriage?
(a) A screw driver.
(b) A saw.
(c) A drill.
(d) A hammer.
3. Which character almost faints at the beginning of this section?
4. In what state is Topeka located?
5. What do the characters read a story about in the newspaper?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A black widow.
(c) A bionic rat.
(d) A superfly.
6. What city did Eddie live in?
(a) Washington DC.
(b) New York City.
7. What is the name of the world the characters now find themselves in?
8. How did Susannah lose her legs?
(a) She was shot during a robbery.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She was pushed in front of a train.
(d) She contracted gangrene.
This section contains 3,154 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)