Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 3, who has Mio come to visit?
2. Why does Judge Gaunt ask for assistance in getting home?
3. Why does the Tramp laugh at the judge in Act 2?
4. In Act 2, which character does Miriamne fear will attempt to hurt Garth?
5. In Act 2, what excuse does Mio give for knocking on the apartment door?
What role does truth play in the drama? How does the quest for truth motivate the characters? How does truth inspire fear among some characters? What role does truth play in the final outcome of the play?
Discuss the personal philosophies presented in the play. How do these personal philosophies evolve and what factors affect their development? Discuss the struggle between the personal philosophies of the characters and their abilities to uphold these beliefs.
Describe how class differences are demonstrated and utilized in the play. How do the privileged characters treat the disadvantaged characters? How do the disadvantaged characters treat the privileged characters? Is privilege presented as a result of choice or fate?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)