|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mio was four, where did he visit his father?
(a) Near the river.
(b) In prison.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In a park.
2. Which character does Mio threaten to murder in Act 2?
(a) Judge Gaunt.
3. Which characters tell Mio his father was guilty?
(a) Lucia and Piny.
(b) Trock and Shadow.
(c) Garth and Judge Gaunt.
(d) Esdras and Garth.
4. Who picks up Trock's dropped gun?
(b) The Tramp.
5. Why does Mio retract his murder threat?
(a) To prove that justice has not been served.
(b) To prove he is sane.
(c) Killing Judge Gaunt would prove his father's guilt.
(d) Miriamne reveals that Lucia is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miriamne give Mio before he leaves in Act 2?
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, what advice does Mio give Miriamne about love?
3. Who does Trock want to drive home in a car?
4. What has Professor Hobhouse written?
5. What is Miriamne's ethnic background?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)