|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miriamne tell the tramp to lie down?
(a) By the door.
(b) Under the water pipes.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In the back room.
2. In the beginning of Act 2, what sound can be heard offstage?
(a) A violin.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A shout.
(d) A piano.
3. Why does Garth claim he was taken in for questioning at the time of the pay roll robbery murder?
(a) He once met Romagna at a party.
(b) He is a victim of racial profiling.
(c) He resembled a suspect.
(d) He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
4. Why does Judge Gaunt ask for assistance in getting home?
(a) He can't remember how he got to the apartment.
(b) He is weak.
(c) He doesn't trust Trock to keep his word.
(d) He fears the neighborhood.
5. How does Judge Gaunt explain Mio's murderous threats?
(a) Mio wants to die.
(b) Justice is hard to swallow.
(c) Mio's father was a murderer.
(d) Mio is insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Professor Hobhouse written?
2. What does Shadow take away from Trock in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What name does Mio give Trock in Act 2?
4. Why can't anyone locate the dead body in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Why does Miriamne apologize to Esdras at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)