|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 2 set?
(a) On the roof of the tenement building.
(b) On the banks of a river under a bridge.
(c) In basement apartment near the bridge.
(d) On top of the bridge.
2. Who tells Mio to leave the apartment?
3. What announcement does Carr make at the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Esdras is dead.
(b) Someone has been shot.
(c) Esdras fell in the river.
(d) There has been a wreck.
4. Who is Miriamne waiting for in the beginning of Act 2?
5. What did Mio's father leave behind when he died?
(a) A letter.
(b) A trust fund.
(c) His love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Mio and Miriamne together in Act 2?
2. How does Judge Gaunt describe the professor's work?
3. Who does Miriamne kiss in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. In Act 2, how does Mio keep Trock from leaving the room?
5. In Act 2, what excuse does Mio give for knocking on the apartment door?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)