|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Judge Gaunt's critics, which character should have been called as a witness in Romagna's trial?
2. Why can't anyone locate the dead body in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Two young men in blue serge took it away.
(b) The car was on fire.
(c) It fell in the river.
(d) Shadow took it away.
3. In Act 1, Scene 3, who follows Shadow as he exits?
(c) Two young men in blue serge.
(d) The Tramp.
4. What is Mio's opinion of faith?
(a) Faith is a refuge for the crippled.
(b) Faith is easy for a fool.
(c) Faith is only as strong as the will.
(d) Faith is the root of life's tree.
5. Who is accused of Shadow's death?
(a) The Tramp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Mio threaten to murder in Act 2?
2. According to Mio, who destroyed his father?
3. According to Esdras, what is society built upon?
4. Why does Judge Gaunt offer Esdras money?
5. What announcement does Carr make at the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)