|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 3, who has Mio come to visit?
2. Why does Judge Gaunt ask for assistance in getting home?
(a) He fears the neighborhood.
(b) He is weak.
(c) He doesn't trust Trock to keep his word.
(d) He can't remember how he got to the apartment.
3. Why does the Tramp laugh at the judge in Act 2?
(a) He is singing a raunchy song.
(b) He dances to the sound of the piano.
(c) He launches into a recitation of the Preamble to the Constitution.
(d) He falls over the doorstep.
4. In Act 2, which character does Miriamne fear will attempt to hurt Garth?
5. In Act 2, what excuse does Mio give for knocking on the apartment door?
(a) He is looking for the judge.
(b) He wanted to buy an apple from Piny.
(c) He wanted to give Lucia money.
(d) He is trying to earn tuition money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Mio give Trock in Act 2?
2. Who compliments Mio's father in Act 2?
3. Who let the Tramp stay in the apartment last winter?
4. What happened the last time Trock asked someone if he was all through?
5. What is Miriamne's ethnic background?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)