|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Trock want to drive home in a car?
(b) Judge Gaunt.
2. Why does Judge Gaunt offer Esdras money?
(a) He feels guilty about the case.
(b) Esdras took care of him.
(c) To keep quiet.
(d) He knows Garth has stolen money from Esdras.
3. What did Mio's father leave behind when he died?
(b) A letter.
(c) A trust fund.
(d) His love.
4. In Act 2, what excuse does Mio give for knocking on the apartment door?
(a) He wanted to give Lucia money.
(b) He wanted to buy an apple from Piny.
(c) He is trying to earn tuition money.
(d) He is looking for the judge.
5. Who picks up Trock's dropped gun?
(c) The Tramp.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 3, who has Mio come to visit?
2. What has Professor Hobhouse written?
3. Why does Garth claim he was taken in for questioning at the time of the pay roll robbery murder?
4. Which characters tell Mio his father was guilty?
5. What does Miriamne's name mean?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)