|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mio to leave the apartment?
2. What is Mio's opinion of faith?
(a) Faith is a refuge for the crippled.
(b) Faith is easy for a fool.
(c) Faith is only as strong as the will.
(d) Faith is the root of life's tree.
3. What does Miriamne's name mean?
(a) Daughter of Light.
(b) Little Light.
(c) Sea of Bitterness.
(d) Little Miriam.
4. In Act 1, Scene 3, what is heard after Trock exits?
(a) A crash.
(b) Violin music.
(c) A shout.
5. What does Miriamne offer Mio in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Garth's letter.
(b) A hot meal.
(c) Her company on his wanderings.
(d) Directions to Judge Gaunt's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judge Gaunt explain Mio's murderous threats?
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, what advice does Mio give Miriamne about love?
3. What does Esdras offer to give Judge Gaunt before they leave?
4. What did Mio's father leave behind when he died?
5. What is the Tramp's name?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)