|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Mio threaten to murder in Act 2?
(d) Judge Gaunt.
2. What is Miriamne's opinion of Mio's personal philosophy?
(a) Faith determines the will.
(b) He believes the very faith he denies.
(c) The tree is only as strong as the roots are deep.
(d) Cripples often need a crutch.
3. Who compliments Mio's father in Act 2?
(c) Judge Gaunt.
4. What does Shadow take away from Trock in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) His phone.
5. In Act 2, who does Trock follow back into the apartment?
(a) Mio and Miriamne.
(b) Esdras and Judge Gaunt.
(c) Garth and Shadow.
(d) Lucia and Piny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Miriamne tell the police the truth about Garth?
2. Why does the Tramp enter the apartment in Act 2?
3. Who is accused of Shadow's death?
4. Where does Miriamne tell the tramp to lie down?
5. What is Esdras speaking about with Miriamne at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)