|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mio's purpose in life?
(a) To find his father.
(b) To prove his father's innocence.
(c) To confront the man who murdered his father.
(d) To keep his father's identity safe.
2. What does Piny sell?
(c) Sweet pies.
3. In Act 1, Scene 3, what prop does the Radical present to the Policeman?
(a) A toy dagger.
(b) A toy gun.
(c) A small American flag.
(d) A white flag.
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, where has Garth been for three days?
(a) No one knows.
(b) The hospital.
(c) In the apartment.
(d) The courthouse.
5. How is Miriamne related to Garth?
(a) She and Garth are lovers.
(b) She is Garth's fiancée.
(c) She is Garth's cousin.
(d) She is Garth's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
2. What is the Tramp doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who is sitting alone at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. How does Garth defend himself against Trock's accusations?
5. What comfort does Shadow offer Trock in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Piny.
2. How does Miriamne react to Shadow's eulogy?
3. How does Trock's health affect his attitude?
4. Describe Trock.
5. Why does Trock want to wait until the rain slacks up before he leaves the apartment in Act 2?
6. What is Judge Gaunt's opinion of the Romanga case?
7. Why did Garth tell Esdras his secret?
8. How does Shadow attempt to keep Trock out of trouble?
9. In Act 1, Scene 2, what advice does Esdras give Garth about his sense of guilt?
10. Why does Trock bring Judge Gaunt and Esdras back to the apartment in Act 2?
This section contains 1,228 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)