|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Lucia play?
(a) A piano.
(b) A violin.
(c) A flute.
(d) A guitar.
2. Whom did Garth tell the truth about Romanga's case?
(a) No one.
3. Who whispers about Miriamne behind her back?
(c) Kids at school.
4. In Act 1, Scene 3, who is looking for the two girls from the beginning of the scene?
5. What is referred to as a "Blind Snake" at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The river.
(b) Trock's demeanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shadow think Trock should be "full of high thought?"
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, who ends up angering the Policeman?
3. What explanation does Trock give for returning to the area?
4. How does Shadow describe Trock in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Trock threaten to do to anyone who listens in on his conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 2, what advice does Esdras give Garth about his sense of guilt?
2. Describe Shadow.
3. Describe Trock.
4. What happens to Shadow at the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Describe Judge Gaunt.
6. What advice does Lucia give Piny in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. In Act 1, Scene 1, how does Piny view Trock and Shadow?
8. Why is Shadow concerned about Trock's shouting in Act 1, Scene 1?
9. What does Garth confess to Miriamne in Act 1, Scene 2?
10. How does Mio's goal change in Act 3?
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)