Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
On the banks of a river under a bridge.
2. In what month is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
3. What time of day does the play open?
4. What type of language is used in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, where are the Two Young Men?
Leaning against the struts of the bridge.
6. What does Trock tell the Two Young Men to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
Watch his car.
7. Why does Trock shout in Act 1, Scene 1?
He is railing against stupidity.
This section contains 3,991 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)