Short Answer Key
Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
On the banks of a river under a bridge.
2. In what month is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
3. What time of day does the play open?
4. What type of language is used in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, where are the Two Young Men?
Leaning against the struts of the bridge.
6. What does Trock tell the Two Young Men to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
Watch his car.
7. Why does Trock shout in Act 1, Scene 1?
He is railing against stupidity.
8. In Act 1, Scene 1, where does Shadow reveal Trock has just been?
9. Based on Trock's speech and mannerisms, how does he appear to be feeling in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. What concern...
This section contains 2,290 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)