|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 3, who calls Miriamne back into the apartment?
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, what advice does Mio give Miriamne about love?
(a) Never say die.
(b) Take life one day at a time.
(c) Look on the bright side of life.
(d) Enjoy love where and when she finds it.
3. Why does Judge Gaunt ask for assistance in getting home?
(a) He fears the neighborhood.
(b) He doesn't trust Trock to keep his word.
(c) He can't remember how he got to the apartment.
(d) He is weak.
4. What are the two girls in Act 1, Scene 3 discussing as they pass the Tramp?
(a) The cost of apples.
(b) The murder trial.
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) Lucia's music.
5. In Act 1, Scene 3, what prop does the Radical present to the Policeman?
(a) A toy gun.
(b) A small American flag.
(c) A toy dagger.
(d) A white flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief does Trock have about the local authorities?
2. In Act 2, what excuse does Mio give for knocking on the apartment door?
3. Why does Garth claim he was taken in for questioning at the time of the pay roll robbery murder?
4. According to Mio, who destroyed his father?
5. Why does Miriamne apologize to Esdras at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)