|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carr whistle as the crowd disperses in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Ode To Joy.
(b) The Star Spangled Banner.
(c) The Battle Hymn of the Republic.
(d) America the Beautiful.
2. What advice is given to Garth in the letter?
(a) Stay hidden.
(b) Leave town.
(d) Tell no one but your local priest.
3. In Act 2, how does Mio keep Trock from leaving the room?
(a) By threatening to call the police.
(b) By blocking the doorway.
(c) With Trock's own gun.
(d) By locking the door.
4. In Act 1, Scene 3, who ends up angering the Policeman?
5. What opinion does Trock have about Shadow?
(a) Shadow is losing his mind.
(b) Shadow is like a brother.
(c) Shadow is annoying, but necessary.
(d) Shadow doesn't take life seriously enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who murdered a man during a robbery?
2. Why does Shadow think Trock should be "full of high thought?"
3. In Act 2, who does Trock follow back into the apartment?
4. How does Miriamne know about the letter?
5. In Act 2, what excuse does Mio give for knocking on the apartment door?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)