|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice is given to Garth in the letter?
(b) Tell no one but your local priest.
(c) Stay hidden.
(d) Leave town.
2. How does Garth defend himself against Trock's accusations?
(a) He lists all the things he has done for Trock.
(b) He points out that Romagna is already dead.
(c) He points out that he destroyed the letter.
(d) He reminds Trock who is the leader.
3. What is Esdras speaking about with Miriamne at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Her future.
(b) The murder case.
(d) The Talmud.
4. In Act 2, which character does Miriamne describe as "a king among men?"
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, which character did Trock come to visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miriamne kiss in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. According to Judge Gaunt's critics, which character should have been called as a witness in Romagna's trial?
3. What are the two girls in Act 1, Scene 3 discussing as they pass the Tramp?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Trock threaten to do to anyone who listens in on his conversation?
5. Who discovers Mio and Miriamne together in Act 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)