|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 2, why are both Trock and Garth unhappy?
(a) Miriamne refuses to go back to school.
(b) Someone is looking into Romagna's case.
(c) Esdras is ill.
(d) Shadow is sick.
2. Based on Trock's speech and mannerisms, how does he appear to be feeling in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Trock tell the Two Young Men to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Follow him.
(b) Watch his car.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Follow Shadow.
4. Who defends the Radical against the Policeman in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Judge Gaunt.
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) On top of the bridge.
(b) On the banks of a river under a bridge.
(c) On the roof of the tenement building.
(d) In a basement apartment near the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucia get to do "every day in every way?"
2. Why does Trock shout in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In Act 1, Scene 3, who slips into the crowd with the Two Young Men?
4. In Act 1, Scene 3, who begins to defend the Policeman?
5. In Act 1, Scene 3, who follows Miriamne without success?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)