|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mio really searching for when he knocks on the apartment door in Chapter 2?
(b) Trock's letter.
(c) The truth about the pay roll robbery murder.
(d) A place to sleep.
2. What announcement does Carr make at the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Esdras fell in the river.
(b) Someone has been shot.
(c) There has been a wreck.
(d) Esdras is dead.
3. What does Shadow take away from Trock in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A letter.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) His phone.
4. According to Judge Gaunt's critics, which character should have been called as a witness in Romagna's trial?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, to what does Garth attribute his father's fears?
(a) The weather.
(b) Miriamne's absence.
(c) The bill collector.
(d) The cost of repairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 2 set?
2. Who enters the room with Trock in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What is Miriamne's opinion of Mio's personal philosophy?
4. In what month is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
5. What time of day does the play open?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)