|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice is given to Garth in the letter?
(b) Leave town.
(c) Tell no one but your local priest.
(d) Stay hidden.
2. What did Garth do to the letter?
(a) He burned it.
(b) He tore it up.
(c) He flushed it down the commode.
(d) He hid it under his mattress.
3. What does Lucia get to do "every day in every way?"
(a) Bring joy.
(b) Make friends.
(c) Raise hell.
(d) Eat well.
4. Who is "the doc at the gate?"
(a) The prison doctor.
(b) Saint Peter.
(c) The doorman of the apartment.
(d) The physician at the local hospital.
5. How does Shadow describe Trock in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) As a true friend.
(b) The most fascinating and annoying person he knows.
(c) A real pip.
(d) As the skinny kind that lives forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shadow think Trock should be "full of high thought?"
2. Who sent Garth a letter?
3. How does Lucia describe Trock and Shadow in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who enters the room with Trock in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Lucia tell Piny to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)