1. Where is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
(a) On the banks of a river under a bridge.
(b) In a basement apartment near the bridge.
(c) On top of the bridge.
(d) On the roof of the tenement building.
2. In what month is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
3. What time of day does the play open?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Early evening.
(d) Late afternoon.
4. What type of language is used in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, where are the Two Young Men?
(a) On top of the bridge.
(b) Behind the apartment.
(c) Leaning against the struts of the bridge.
(d) On the roof of the tenement.
6. What does Trock tell the Two Young Men to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Watch his car.
(b) Take a walk.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Follow Shadow.
7. Why does Trock shout in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He sees what he thinks is a ghost.
(b) He is railing against stupidity.
(c) He is startled by Shadow's entrance.
(d) He is raging against love.
This section contains 3,991 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)