Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
(a) On top of the bridge.
(b) In a basement apartment near the bridge.
(c) On the roof of the tenement building.
(d) On the banks of a river under a bridge.
2. In what month is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
3. What time of day does the play open?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Early evening.
(c) Late afternoon.
4. What type of language is used in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, where are the Two Young Men?
(a) Behind the apartment.
(b) On top of the bridge.
(c) On the roof of the tenement.
(d) Leaning against the struts of the bridge.
6. What does Trock tell the Two Young Men to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Follow him.
(c) Watch his car.
(d) Follow Shadow.
7. Why does Trock shout in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He is raging against love.
(b) He is railing against stupidity.
(c) He sees what he thinks is a ghost.
(d) He is startled by Shadow's entrance.
This section contains 3,991 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)