* Two young men lean against the struts of the bridge.
* Trock and Shadow enter.
* The Two Young Men exit after Trock tells them to go watch his car.
* Trock shouts a poetic monologue at the city, railing against the stupidity of people.
* Shadow voices his concern that Trock's outburst might land him back in prison.
* Trock delivers in thinly veiled threat to Shadow.
* Trock reveals his fear of returning to prison.
* Shadow encourages Trock by stating that there is not enough evidence to send him back to jail.
* Trock reveals that he is dying from a terminal illness and has only six months to live.
* Lucia, a piano player, and Piny, an apple seller, enter.
* Trock and Shadow move around the side of the apartment.
* Piny admits she is frightened of Trock's moody, dark appearance.
* Lucia wonders if Trock was raised in a cellar.
* Lucia explains...
This section contains 2,038 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)