Quiz: Part 2: Chapters 6-7
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. For what reason did Jessie marry Jack?
a) She was bored.
b) She was lonesome.
c) Only she knows.
d) She wanted to be married.
2. What happens to the bookkeeper of the grain elevator when the theft is revealed?
a) He is reprimanded.
b) He is fired.
c) He is put on probation.
d) He is arrested.
3. What is the name of the town's newspaper?
a) The Holt Mercury.
b) The Holt Gazette.
c) The Holt Journal.
d) The Holt Dispatch.
4. How does Charlie attempt suicide?
a) He shoots himself.
b) He overdoses on drugs.
c) He inhales car exhaust fumes.
d) He slits his wrist.
5. What is Jessie's father's profession?
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)