|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al propose to Kit in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Professional partnership.
(b) She take flying lessons.
(c) They sabotage Sammy's life.
2. After he has gone to meet Sammy's family, why does Al call Kit?
(a) He is lonely and misses her.
(b) He is drunk and he wants to explain to her where Sammy came from.
(c) He wants her to join him in a plot to kill Sammy.
(d) He proposes to her.
3. Why does Sammy ask Sheik to be his assistant when they are adults?
(a) Sammy's brother forces him to employ Sheik.
(b) He feels sorry for Sheik.
(c) He needs someone who understands his social class background.
(d) Sammy wants to prove his success.
4. How does Sammy react to Al having gone to see his mother?
(a) He cannot understand why Al would do such a thing.
(b) He is creeped out by Al's actions.
(c) He tells Al he is a sweet guy to go through the trouble.
(d) He doesn't bring the subject up with Al.
5. In Chapter Nine. what does Sammy's brother, Israel, tell Al about the relationship Sammy had with their father?
(a) Sammy broke their father's heart.
(b) When their father was alive Sammy was a different person, but he became greedy once he was gone.
(c) Sammy had respect for his father and the respect was mutual.
(d) Sammy was the favorite child from the start.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sammy get his name?
2. What is Sidney Fineman's last movie about?
3. How does Al feel about going back to Hollywood in Chapter Ten?
4. In Chapter Ten, what does Al say Hollywood is full of?
5. In Chapter Eight, what does Julian want to discuss with Kit and Al when he invites them to his house?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)