|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Al and Billie dance, Al begins to dream. What does he say he's dreamed about?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Driving a steam boat.
(c) Sammy Glick climbing a rope.
(d) Taking a trip together.
2. What game do Kit and Al play at The Cellar in Chapter Five?
(a) The Best Movie of the Year.
(b) How to Survive in Hollywood.
(c) Top Ten Drinks of the Night.
(d) How I Met Sammy.
3. In Chapter Six, how does Kit threaten Sammy?
(a) She tells him Julian will reveal he has been ghostwriting Sammy's work.
(b) She promises to leave him if he doesn't come out with the truth.
(c) By stealing all of the work he and Julian have done together.
(d) By sneaking into his house with a knife.
4. Why do Julian and his wife want to go to Hollywood?
(a) So that they can kill Sammy.
(b) To confront Sammy.
(c) To take Sammy to court.
(d) In order to hire a detective.
5. Before he left for Hollywood, what did Sammy tell Rosalie she should do?
(a) Quit her job.
(b) Give up all hope.
(c) Take acting courses.
(d) Go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of review does Sammy's movie receive in Chapter Five?
2. At the end of Chapter Two, why does Al stand at the window?
3. In Chapter Seven, why does Al feel pressure at work?
4. How does Al feel about sharing a cubicle with Sammy?
5. In Chapter Five, when he's talking to Kit, what does Al compare Sammy to?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)