|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian ask of Al in Chapter Five?
(a) To leak the information to the press.
(b) To kill Sammy.
(c) To write an article about what a fraud Sammy is.
(d) To talk to Sammy.
2. What does Sammy promise Julian in Chapter Two?
(a) Julian will never be famous.
(b) He will help him re-write the manuscript.
(c) He will help edit the manuscript.
(d) He will show the manuscript to his agent.
3. Why is Sammy comfortable in Hollywood?
(a) He does drugs and parties all day and night.
(b) He is originally from Hollywood.
(c) He knows how to pretend.
(d) He has learned the right strategies to excel.
4. Who is the main character?
(a) Al Manheim.
(d) Sammy Glick.
5. What is Al's mistake in his article?
(a) He writes on the wrong topic.
(b) The article is too short.
(c) Grammatical errors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sammy instigate Al to come out in Chapter Four?
2. Why do Al and Kit slip out the back door when they are leaving the premier in Chapter Five?
3. How does Al describe Julian in Chapter Five?
4. Why does Al think of himself as an idealist?
5. What decision does Julian's wife make regarding her husband's situation with Sammy in Chapter Six?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)