|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Al and Sammy first meet, how does Al describe him?
(a) A munchkin.
(b) A speed demon.
(c) A little ferret of a kid.
(d) A rock and roll star.
2. In Chapter Eight, what does Sammy insist on Al's first day at his new job?
(a) That Al hides him from his agent.
(b) They go out to lunch.
(c) He gives him credit for landing the job.
(d) Al give him a place to stay for the weekend.
3. What does Al realize about Sammy's play, "Live Wire?"
(a) The play was terrible.
(b) He took the idea from Al's favorite comic book.
(c) Sammy stole Al's manuscript idea.
(d) Sammy has modeled the play after "The Front Page."
4. In Chapter Five, how does Al lose his week's salary?
(a) By making a bet with Kit.
(b) Buying too much champagne.
(c) At blackjack.
(d) Renting a limo for the night.
5. When Al asks Sammy how he can read when he's running so fast, how does Sammy answer?
(a) He tells him he doesn't know how he does it.
(b) He has good eye sight.
(c) He can't read when he's running.
(d) He learned to read when he was running errands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Al feel about what Sammy has done to Rosalie?
2. What kind of script does Collier ask of Sammy?
3. What surprises Al about Hollywood?
4. Why doesn't Sammy want Al to leave when Al says he better duck out in Chapter Ten?
5. Why did Sheik beat up Sammy every day of their childhood?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)