1. Who is the main character?
(a) Al Manheim.
(c) Sammy Glick.
2. Why is Al first intrigued by Sammy?
(a) Sammy is strongly motivated.
(b) Al Manheim feels like he wants to scream when he meets Sammy.
(c) Sammy makes him laugh.
(d) Al thinks Sammy might be his son.
3. What is Sammy's job at the paper?
(a) A writer.
(b) An editor.
(c) A copy boy.
(d) A delivery boy.
4. When Al and Sammy first meet, how does Al describe him?
(a) A rock and roll star.
(b) A speed demon.
(c) A little ferret of a kid.
(d) A munchkin.
5. What explanation does Sammy give for taking the job at The Record?
(a) He is interested in being an editor one day.
(b) He needs to stay off the streets.
(c) He wants to be around writers and learn about grammar.
(d) His mom made him take the job.
6. How does Sammy make Al feel when they first meet?
This section contains 7,157 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)