|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hyannis Port Story," who lights the portrait up at night?
(c) The butler.
(d) The maid.
2. Why does Madge step into the woman's body?
(a) The body is on sale.
(b) The body is beautiful.
(c) Madge is pushed into the body.
(d) Madge is confused.
3. Where do Heinz and Sousa go after the birth of their children?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To a different waiting room.
(c) Back to work.
(d) To a gas station.
4. What happened when people heard the signal for the first time?
(a) They smiled at strangers.
(b) They sat silent.
(c) They sang to themselves.
(d) They danced around.
5. What is Jim doing to the chemistry lab?
(b) Starting small fires.
(c) Throwing acid around.
(d) Stealing supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Professor Barnhouse discover his talent in "Report on the Barnhouse Effect?"
2. In "Go Back to Your Precious Wife and Son," what number husband is George to Gloria?
3. What do people enter into EPICAC?
4. How many psyches can a body hold at once?
5. What makes up the text of "The Manned Missiles?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)