|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Eli attend Whitehill Academy?
(a) He showed up late too many times.
(b) His parents do not have enough money.
(c) He did not pass the entrance exam.
(d) He cheated on a test.
2. Where does David apply for a job?
(a) Radium Works.
(b) Illiam Works.
(c) Metal Works.
(d) Deer Works.
3. In "Adam," what does Sousa complain about at the hospital?
(a) Needing a new wife.
(b) Having too many girls.
(c) Having too many boys.
(d) Not having enough children.
4. What does George say about life in "The Kid Nobody Could Handle?"
(a) That it is no damn good.
(b) That it is the only thing that matters.
(c) That it is full of lies.
(d) That it is always changing.
5. In "Deer in the Works," what business does David own?
(a) A law firm.
(b) A weekly paper.
(c) A factory.
(d) A mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator teach EPICAC?
2. What does Pat insist the narrator do on their anniversary in "EPICAC?"
3. What is the last thing EPICAC writes?
4. Why doesn't Heinz use the phones like the other new fathers?
5. In "The Lie," what grade level attends school at Whitehill Academy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)