|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Eli attend Whitehill Academy?
(a) He did not pass the entrance exam.
(b) He cheated on a test.
(c) His parents do not have enough money.
(d) He showed up late too many times.
2. What is the last thing EPICAC writes?
(a) A suicide letter.
(b) A novel.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A threatening note.
3. What does the narrator in "Go Back to Your Precious Wife and Son" do for a living?
(d) Construction worker.
4. What does Barnhouse end up doing with his powers after escaping the government in "Report on the Barnhouse Effect?"
(a) Ruining government buildings.
(b) Building homes for the homeless.
(c) Ending world hunger.
(d) Destroying the world's armaments
5. What do the prosecutors try to get Madge to admit?
(a) That she is jealous.
(b) That she is a traitor.
(c) That she is a human.
(d) That she is a theif.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George say about life in "The Kid Nobody Could Handle?"
2. In "Go Back to Your Precious Wife and Son," what number husband is George to Gloria?
3. Where did Heinz and Avchen meet?
4. In "The Manned Missiles," how do Ivankov and Ashland and know each other?
5. In "The Hyannis Port Story," who lights the portrait up at night?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)