|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Manned Missiles," how do Ivankov and Ashland and know each other?
(a) Their sons both died.
(b) Their houses burn down.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Who do the Rumfoords live across the street from?
(a) The Kennedys.
(b) The Boydens.
(c) The Johnsons.
(d) The Clintons.
3. Why does George Heinzhold drive to his school in the middle of the night?
(a) He gets a call about a robbery.
(b) He can't fall asleep.
(c) He thinks he forgot to shut off his lights.
(d) He has a dream that sends him there.
4. What does the rating-sheet system keep track of?
(a) Employee progress.
(b) Invention rights.
(c) Food safety.
(d) Item quality.
5. In "The Hyannis Port Story," who lights the portrait up at night?
(b) The butler.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites the narrator over for drinks?
2. What is the Pioneers Parade?
3. What does George do at the end of "Go Back to Your Precious Wife and Son?"
4. What is Jim doing to the chemistry lab?
5. Why doesn't Heinz use the phones like the other new fathers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)