|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many psyches can a body hold at once?
(b) As many as it wants.
2. What does Mikhail Ivankov do for a living?
(a) A gravel shoveler.
(b) A stone mason.
(c) A wood carver.
(d) A brick layer.
3. In "The Hyannis Port Story," who lights the portrait up at night?
(c) The butler.
(d) The maid.
4. How does David's wife feel about the job at the Works?
(a) She thinks the money is too good to pass by.
(b) She doesn't care one way or the other.
(c) She can't wait for David to work fewer hours.
(d) She doesn't think he'll be happy.
5. Who gets the nickname "Joe Louis?"
6. In "Unready to Wear," who is the first person to step out of his body?
(a) Dr. Wearssar.
(b) Dr. Phillips.
(c) Dr. Franking.
(d) Dr. Konigswasser.
7. When Heinz visits his wife the day after she gives birth in "Adam," what does Heinz say to all her statements?
(a) If you say so.
(c) That's good.
8. What is the last thing EPICAC writes?
(a) A suicide letter.
(b) A threatening note.
(c) A novel.
(d) A newspaper article.
9. What does George give Jim to destroy?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A book.
(d) A pair of boots.
10. What does Eli do when the Whitehill headmaster enters the dining room?
(a) He waves hello.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He hides behind a menu.
(d) He points him out to his father.
11. What does Barnhouse refuse to tell government officials?
(a) His social security number.
(b) His real name.
(c) His exact thought process.
(d) His latest book.
12. What does Barnhouse tell the secret service about his talent?
(a) He wants to use it for peace.
(b) He wants to use it to serve the president.
(c) He wants to use it to make money.
(d) He wants to use it for war.
13. In "The Lie," what grade level attends school at Whitehill Academy?
(b) Middle school.
(c) High school.
(d) Elementary school.
14. At the end of "The Hyannis Port Story," who says they will give up politics?
15. Where does Euphio broadcast euphoria from?
(b) Someone's home.
(d) A radio station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Heinz and Avchen meet?
2. In "The Kid Nobody Could Handle," what does George teach?
3. Who proposes making household Euphios?
4. What do people enter into EPICAC?
5. Who is the Whitehill headmaster?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)