|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry behave whenever he is done acting?
2. What does Billy give Nancy with "Welcome to the Monkey House" written on it?
(a) Birth control pills.
(b) His resume.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A card.
3. How much are Foster's securities worth?
4. In the beginning of "Long Walk to Forever," how long has it been since Newt and Catharine have seen each other?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One month.
5. How does Vonnegut describe Merriam Webster's definitions?
6. What are the agents called in that enforce equality?
(a) M-A men.
(b) A-B men.
(c) H-G men.
(d) E-Q men.
7. How does Vonnegut describe Random House's definitions?
(c) Full of praise.
8. Who is the narrator in "Who Am I This Time?"
(a) A producer.
(b) An actor.
(c) An unknown person.
(d) A director.
9. Who is required to take ethical birth control pills?
(a) Teenage women.
(c) Men between 18 and 50.
(d) Test subjects.
10. Who helps people with voluntary suicide?
(c) No one.
11. How does Susanna feel after Fuller verbally attacks her?
12. What is The North Crawford Mask and Wig Club?
(a) A fashion designer club.
(b) A social club.
(c) A director's society.
(d) A community theatre club.
13. Who ends up being Billy the Poet?
(a) A volunteer.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A mailman.
14. What handicaps does George Bergeron wear?
(b) Physical and mental.
15. What do the narrator and Anne give Grace and George?
(a) A box of cookies.
(b) A coffee table.
(c) A filing cabinet.
(d) An ottoman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Barnstable close to?
2. What happens when Grace is in the hospital?
3. Who helps George with his renovations?
4. What year did Thomas Edison live in the stranger's neighborhood?
5. Why does Helene have a difficult time acting?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)