|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Next Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the agents called in that enforce equality?
(a) M-A men.
(b) E-Q men.
(c) A-B men.
(d) H-G men.
2. What interrupts the Bergerons while they are watching television?
(a) A bad storm.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) A breaking news notice.
(d) Interuppted cable service.
3. What does Foster learn about his securities after their analysis?
(a) They are worth less than he thought.
(b) They need to be reinvested.
(c) They are worth more than he thought.
(d) They are essentially worthless.
4. What does Vonnegut praise about dictionaries in "New Dictionary?"
(a) Their beauty.
(b) Their power.
(c) Their timelessness.
(d) Their weight.
5. What does Harry do a week after his final performance with Helene?
(a) He moves to Michigan.
(b) He writes his own play.
(c) He stops acting.
(d) He marries Helene.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "All the King's Men," what does Barzov claim?
2. In "New Dictionary," what does Vonnegut say he uses dictionaries for?
3. What do ethical birth control pills do?
4. Who does Paul call at the radio station?
5. What was one of the biggest changes to occur in Barnstable?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)