|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Foster Portfolio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newt do because he loves Catharine?
(a) Proposes marriage.
(b) Fights with her fiance.
(c) Goes A.W.O.L. from the army.
(d) Writes her a song.
2. Who is the narrator of "Where I Live?"
(a) The salesman conscience.
(b) A young, female resident of Barnstown.
(c) A third person narrator.
(d) The salesman.
3. What does Newt ask Catharine before kissing her a second time?
(a) If she loves anyone.
(b) If she loves herself.
(c) If she loves Henry.
(d) If she loves him.
4. Who auditions to play Stella in the play?
(a) The narrator.
5. How is Barnstable described?
(a) As a place that draws visitors.
(b) As a place without tourist attractions.
(c) As a place open to change.
(d) As a place dedicated to the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Long Walk to Forever," where do Newt and Catharine take a nap?
2. What is The North Crawford Mask and Wig Club?
3. Who kills Harrison Bergeron?
4. What does Catharine feel when she watches Newt sleeping?
5. Where does the salesman eat lunch?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)