|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kid Nobody Could Handle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites the narrator over for drinks?
(a) The Pirate.
(b) The Commodore.
(c) Hay Boyden.
(d) John Kennedy.
2. Who do the Rumfoords live across the street from?
(a) The Johnsons.
(b) The Kennedys.
(c) The Clintons.
(d) The Boydens.
3. Where does Euphio broadcast euphoria from?
(c) A radio station.
(d) Someone's home.
4. In "The Euphio Question," what change is made to the second production of Euphios?
(a) More colors.
(b) More controls.
(c) Larger signal range.
(d) Smaller size.
5. What does George give Jim to destroy?
(a) A pair of boots.
(b) A book.
(c) A trumpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the stranger say gave him a useful stock tip?
2. Why can't Eli attend Whitehill Academy?
3. Who proposes making household Euphios?
4. What surprises the narrator and Anne about Grace's house?
5. How does the narrator initially feel about George in "More Stately Mansions?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)