|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kid Nobody Could Handle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Foster Portfolio," who left Foster the securities?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His investor.
2. In the stranger's story in "Tom Edison's Shaggy Dog," what does Edison say to Sparky?
(a) He tries to convince him to sit.
(b) He accuses him of holding out.
(c) He hugs him and calls him a good dog.
(d) He yells at him to hurry up.
3. In "The Hyannis Port Story," what meeting does Robert Taft Rumfoord interrupt?
(a) A Lions Club meeting.
(b) A VFW meeting.
(c) An Odd Fellows meeting.
(d) A Girl Scout meeting.
4. In the beginning of "Long Walk to Forever," how long has it been since Newt and Catharine have seen each other?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
5. What happens when the Euphio broadcast is cut off?
(a) People return to work.
(b) People being to fight.
(c) People start to cry.
(d) People destroy the Euphio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newt do to make Catharine hug him at the end of "Long Walk to Forever?"
2. When George and the narrator drink together, who does George call?
3. In "Miss Temptation," what does Susanna tell Fuller he needs in order to find a girl?
4. In "New Dictionary," what does Vonnegut say he uses dictionaries for?
5. In "Long Walk to Forever," where do Newt and Catharine take a nap?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)