|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kid Nobody Could Handle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the army do with Joe in "D.P.?"
(a) Put him in bootcamp.
(b) Return him to the orphanage.
(c) Help him find his parents.
(d) Give him one hundred dollars.
2. Who is the narrator in "Who Am I This Time?"
(a) A director.
(b) An actor.
(c) A producer.
(d) An unknown person.
3. Why can't Helene give Harry a present on opening night?
(a) The director thinks the gift is for him.
(b) She can't afford to buy one.
(c) He won't accept the gift.
(d) He has already gone home.
4. What does Catharine say when Newt proposes marriage?
(d) You wish.
5. What surprises Vonnegut about new dictionaries?
(a) The inclusion of works of art.
(b) The lack of foreign langauge translation.
(c) The long definitions.
(d) The number of words.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry behave whenever he is done acting?
2. In "The Euphio Question," what change is made to the second production of Euphios?
3. What handicaps does George Bergeron wear?
4. What does Harrison Bergeron declare himself to be when he is on television?
5. What are the agents called in that enforce equality?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)