|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites the narrator over for drinks?
(a) The Commodore.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Hay Boyden.
(d) The Pirate.
2. What does Fuller see when he waits for Susanna at the drug store the day after he verbally attacked her?
(a) Moving men.
(b) Angry men.
(c) Delivery men.
(d) No one.
3. In "Miss Temptation," what does Fuller want to speak against at divinity school?
(d) Women's rights.
4. What does Susanna ask Fuller when he gives her papers?
(a) If he has anything to say.
(b) If he is sorry.
(c) If he has anything better to do.
(d) If he is crazy.
5. In "The Lie," what grade level attends school at Whitehill Academy?
(a) Elementary school.
(c) Middle school.
(d) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Rumfoords live across the street from?
2. What is happening at Whitehill in regards to scholarships?
3. Why can't Eli attend Whitehill Academy?
4. What political party is Hay Boyden part of?
5. Who is the Whitehill headmaster?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)