Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of the Unwinds like Roland, but how do they feel about Connor?
2. What last name is given to all children who are in the custody of the state?
3. Where are Risa and Connor finally able to meet in private?
4. What is Emby's nickname?
5. Who does Roland demand to see before he is taken away?
Connor, Risa and Lev are three very different characters. They come from diverse backgrounds and react to the same situations in very different ways. By the end of the book each of these characters has grown and changed. In this essay, please discuss:
1) What are each of the main character's goals at the beginning of the book?
2) What was the main catalysts for change for each character?
3) What are each of the main character's goals at the end of the book?
4) Which character do you believe has grown the most? The least? Explain and support your answer.
Identify and discuss 3 subplots that develop in the book. In your discussion include:
Who is involved in the subplot.
Major developments in the subplot.
How the subplot is resolved.
After Risa and Connor are arrested by the juvey-cops, they learn that the cops have known about the Admiral and the Graveyard for a year. However, they have decided not to bother the Graveyard and have allowed the Admiral to continue to operate his facility. The juvey-cops claim that they have chosen not to shut down the Graveyard because they would rather not have to chase down Unwinds all over the country.
What other reasons might the juvey-cops have for allowing the Admiral to run the Graveyard? Do you think everyone is supportive of unwinding? Why or why not?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)