Mid-Book Test (up to Part Three, Transit, Chapters 21-25)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why are Connor, Lev and Risa surprised when they read the newspaper?
2. Why does Risa pretend to be Didi?
3. Why is Risa cradling her arm in the woods?
4. What choice does Risa discover she has when the bus she is on crashes?
5. Who are the Clappers?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What do Risa's actions in the woods, in chapter 5, show the reader about her character?
This section contains 1,067 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)